Understanding the Big 12's situation as Texas, Oklahoma move

July 28, 2021

earth shattering here but after the initial shock and scrambling that went on behind the scenes, here are some thoughts (not mine) on where Baylor and the Big12 stands.  
To continue reading, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Understanding the Big 12's situation as Texas, Oklahoma move

4,521 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FLBear5630
jdkingbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A NOVEL IDEA ... BORNE OUT OF DISGUST ... BUT JUSTICE:

I know it won't happen, but given the lack of respect Texas and Oklahoma obviously have about the Big 12 and the remaining 8 teams in it .. it would be great justice for the 8 remaining to say to them both - we are not playing you in 2021. Now, each of the remaining Big 12 teams would go from 12 games to 10, BUT UT and OU would each go to .... 4! So, forget about any playoff or bowl hopes and plans for Sooners and Longhorns. The disrespect will be hard to handle for the 8 teams playing them this year. I know my suggestion hasn't a snowballs chance ... if even it was possible, but why not?
jdkingbear
hey32g
I like it! I've thought we should all buy tickets to the games against them and just not show up.
Timbear
Not showing up would hurt OUR team! Not Texas!
ImABearToo
Wouldn't a Baylor route of both cow and land thieve be a better response? Every fan walking out of McLayne with horns down or chanting OU sucks.
FLBear5630
They don't care, as long as they get paid. They get their share, they don't care if they play, we show up or the fans stand on their heads. UT and now OU believe that they are above the B12 and the Conference is holding them back. It is all about the money. I knew UT was soul-less, but I thought OU had a little more regional pride and liked their identity. Funny, after all the years of complaining about UT, waving the "Rural" flag, and acting like they wanted their own identity, they ended up being UT's b****. OU has become UT's little brother...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.