Football
Sponsored by

Yes I am a Baylor Grad but having a hard time with findin 12 tickets for the TCU game

1,190 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TomW
TomW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is for the November 6 Baylor TCU game in Fort Worth. Needing 9-12 tickets together for a group of Baylor grads. My understanding from the Baylor ticket office is the Baylor allotment for this game was sold months ago was all. The TCU ticket office took a week to call back and said the remaining tickets will be available August 1 which is tomorrow on a Sunday. When I go to their university site for tickets, click on the schedule then click on the Tickets link by the Baylor game all tickets are $300 and show they require a $75 donation. That can't be right, but it's not a season ticket link and it's not August 1 yet.

Anyway, has anyone else tried to navigate this? I know there will be a secondary market, but wanted to catch the TCU availability when it came out, but their site isn't the easiest to navigate.
BUGWBBear
Bring 6 cases of Keystone Light, They'll see it as an even trade.
coldhardtruth
2 Options:

1) Check the website on 8/2.
2) Wait for the tickets to hit the secondary market
You best remember me my friend
I am the cold hard truth
-George Jones
thomasjurisd
I second option 2- and likely cheaper.
Chamberman
Here you go. $44 each. Upper endzone

https://www.stubhub.com/tcu-horned-frogs-football-fort-worth-tickets-11-6-2021/event/104792641/?qty=5&byo=true&byo_qty=12&ticket_id=1809818436

Or $118 each 50 yard line Upper section

https://www.stubhub.com/tcu-horned-frogs-football-fort-worth-tickets-11-6-2021/event/104792641/?qty=5&byo=true&byo_qty=12&ticket_id=1793074049
BikerBear
I have had really good luck going directly thru the TCU ticket office. Of course that was 2 years ago. It turned out to be a really good deal. We got 6 hours of football for the same basic price. :-)
TomW
Better fortune today. All I'd been able to do was leave a message even during working hours for the TCU Ticket Office. The guy called today and apologized. He had been on vacation and hadn't forwarded his messages. Looks like their allotment will go on sale August 21.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.