Football
Sponsored by

All gold everything

3,995 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearlySober
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stefano DiMera said:

Stranger is old..The olds get a pass.. if you're 40 and under and healthy and live less than 3 hours away there is no excuse.

We want the young folks there yelling and screaming.
nobody gets a pass
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Wangchung
T-REX said:

Stefano DiMera said:

Stranger is old..The olds get a pass.. if you're 40 and under and healthy and live less than 3 hours away there is no excuse.

nobody gets a pass
Bull****.
Roper19
T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

You're just trolling him right? Or do you seriously think the game is more important than his granddaughters birthday?
the game is more important. That's why you tell your family to either plan around or don't expect you to be there. Or take the kid and have a gpaw/grandkids day and profit
Gotcha, Im new here and just trying to identify the ******s. Ill update my spreadsheet.
Roper19
Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

You're just trolling him right? Or do you seriously think the game is more important than his granddaughters birthday?
the game is more important. That's why you tell your family to either plan around or don't expect you to be there. Or take the kid and have a gpaw/grandkids day and profit
Gotcha, Im new here and just trying to identify the ******s. Ill update my spreadsheet.
edit: re$tards
SMack
I'm skipping a funeral to go to the game.
T-REX
Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

good to know you like to use slurs for those suffering from mental/physical disabilities as a way to identify people you don't like.
Baylor MBA 2023
T-REX
Wangchung said:

T-REX said:

Stefano DiMera said:

nobody gets a pass
Bull****.

MULTIPASS
Baylor MBA 2023
Roper19
T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

good to know you like to use slurs for those suffering from mental/physical disabilities as a way to identify people you don't like.
Oh , i like you fine, but you clearly have a mental disability, so Im not too broke up about your faux-indignation.
T-REX
Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Oh , i like you fine, but you clearly have a mental disability, so Im not too broke up about your faux-indignation.
I'll give you one more chance. Don't joke about mental or physical disabilities in any way, especially not with me. You don't know me nor anything about my life including my family. Same for every one else here. You can talk all the **** you want about me but never use that word again as your means of trying to insult someone. Pretty simple concept.
Baylor MBA 2023
Roper19
T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

I'll give you one more chance. Don't joke about mental or physical disabilities in any way, especially not with me. You don't know me nor anything about my life including my family. Same for every one else here. You can talk all the **** you want about me but never use that word again as your means of trying to insult someone. Pretty simple concept.
Dude, just stop. You're chastising a grandfather for wanting to be with his grandchild on their birthday. Everything you said after that had no weight. If you dont want anyone knowing about your life quit posting it on Instagram. Cool bb gun tough guy.
JustWinBears
Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Dude, just stop. You're chastising a grandfather for wanting to be with his grandchild on their birthday. Everything you said after that had no weight. If you dont want anyone knowing about your life quit posting it on Instagram. Cool bb gun tough guy.

Lol T-Rex is a high energy hype man, he's gonna do what he's gonna do. I'm sure the guy will be alright and won't miss his granddaughters bday just because someone is being over the top with promoting going to the game.
Roper19
JustWinBears said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Lol T-Rex is a high energy hype man, he's gonna do what he's gonna do. I'm sure the guy will be alright and won't miss his granddaughters bday just because someone is being over the top with promoting going to the game.
Lol, I was just seeing if he could take what he gives. Since I put him on tilt that quick, Ill give it up. I cant go tomorrow with my nephew because of a funeral, but should be home in time to watch it.
T-REX
Roper19 said:

JustWinBears said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Lol, I was just seeing if he could take what he gives. Since I put him on tilt that quick, Ill give it up. I cant go tomorrow with my nephew because of a funeral, but should be home in time to watch it.
talking trash back & forth is 1 thing. Using a disability slur is never cool. Go back & read what I said. Talk shot all I want but at least have the decency to not use the R word.

As for my personal life I put everything out there ciz I can. U got me so bad with making fun of airsoft. It's a hobby I enjoy. I feel so hurt now. Guess I'll go cry now. At least I won't be the **** bag that thinks calling someone the R word is ever acceptable. Bet you laugh at rape jokes to. Must be an iow state fam
Baylor MBA 2023
IowaBear
I fit that mold, aside from the 3 hrs away. I'm a solid 12 from Waco. But I do make it to both Kansas games when they play in Kansas and usually one of the Oklahoma games
T-REX
IowaBear said:

I fit that mold, aside from the 3 hrs away. I'm a solid 12 from Waco. But I do make it to both Kansas games when they play in Kansas and usually one of the Oklahoma games
same for me when I was living in KC. It's super nice having easy trips when we play isu, ksu, & ku at their places for any sport.
Baylor MBA 2023
IowaBear
Exactly! I try to get to Norman or Stillwater when we're there. Made it to Stillwater two years ago and planning to be in attendance next weekend
T-REX
IowaBear said:

Exactly! I try to get to Norman or Stillwater when we're there. Made it to Stillwater two years ago and planning to be in attendance next weekend
4 of us coming to that one too. Going to be a good time. Crashing their homecoming in 19 was a blast!
Baylor MBA 2023
historian
IowaBear said:

Will you be able to make it to Cincinnati with the expanded schedule?
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Roper19
T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

JustWinBears said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

talking trash back & forth is 1 thing. Using a disability slur is never cool. Go back & read what I said. Talk shot all I want but at least have the decency to not use the R word.

As for my personal life I put everything out there ciz I can. U got me so bad with making fun of airsoft. It's a hobby I enjoy. I feel so hurt now. Guess I'll go cry now. At least I won't be the **** bag that thinks calling someone the R word is ever acceptable. Bet you laugh at rape jokes to. Must be an iow state fam
"TX State fan below me kept yelling at me to shut up in the 3rd quarter. I responded I bought my ticket and I'm here all day. He kept screaming to shut up so I told him to shut the **** up. He left and never came back. A woman turned around & threw peanuts at me in the 2nd half. I laughed at her and asked if next time she can throw a water since I'm thirsty.

If you are afraid of hearing mean words, then I suggest watching the games from home. Waco is slowly becoming more intense and will only get better as our student section at football and bball learn that being seated next to enemy team means get in their heads every game and help control the game. Our fans will continue to get more energetic & louder. I'm not saying fan bases should be going around yelling F U to every opposing fan we see. Not at all. But heckling and trash talk don't make you classless.

Oh and their students chanting F Baylor as our teams pulled up in the busses got real quiet when we responded, at least I did lol, with F TX state."

As I said, your faux-indignation isnt to be taken seriously.
IowaBear
I think so! It's an 8 hr drive but it's one of those easy long drives. All interstate. I am planning to head to Provo UT next year for our game @ BYU had that planned for awhile should be gorgeous scenery
T-REX
Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

JustWinBears said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

"TX State fan below me kept yelling at me to shut up in the 3rd quarter. I responded I bought my ticket and I'm here all day. He kept screaming to shut up so I told him to shut the **** up. He left and never came back. A woman turned around & threw peanuts at me in the 2nd half. I laughed at her and asked if next time she can throw a water since I'm thirsty.

If you are afraid of hearing mean words, then I suggest watching the games from home. Waco is slowly becoming more intense and will only get better as our student section at football and bball learn that being seated next to enemy team means get in their heads every game and help control the game. Our fans will continue to get more energetic & louder. I'm not saying fan bases should be going around yelling F U to every opposing fan we see. Not at all. But heckling and trash talk don't make you classless.

Oh and their students chanting F Baylor as our teams pulled up in the busses got real quiet when we responded, at least I did lol, with F TX state."

u keep ignoring that using a disability as an insult is never acceptable. Keep feeling good about quoting my comments from 3 weeks ago. I stand by everything I said.
U can trash talk all day but refrain from using the R word. Again, not a hard concept to grasp.
Baylor MBA 2023
PartyBear
Someone is coming off as completely not having any perspective about life. Life is very short, for those lacking wisdom to understand this truism, what I am meaning is that time really flies by quickly appreciate your moments with kids and grand kids and family.
T-REX
PartyBear said:

Someone is coming off as completely not having any perspective about life. Life is very short, for those lacking wisdom to understand this truism, what I am meaning is that time really flies by quickly appreciate your moments with kids and grand kids and family.
or pull out & u don't have kids to worry about :p
Baylor MBA 2023
PartyBear
Im not sure if you are joking and think you are being really clever and funny and your jokes are falling completely flat (that can happen on posts as one can't see or hear demeanor in posts like this). Whether or not you are joking or serious, one day when you are grown you will be embarrassed by these posts.
Roper19
T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

JustWinBears said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

Roper19 said:

T-REX said:

Roper19 said:

u keep ignoring that using a disability as an insult is never acceptable. Keep feeling good about quoting my comments from 3 weeks ago. I stand by everything I said.
U can trash talk all day but refrain from using the R word. Again, not a hard concept to grasp.
I am not ignoring it, I am ignoring directives on decorum from a buffoon. You are a t-shirt fan and a snowflake when someone returns your fire. If I thought you were actually offended, I would apologize. You're not, and I dont. Get your shinebox and polish your chain, Warhawk.
BearlySober
Not a fan of the mustards but I do like how we play in them. Wish I could be there...hope y'all cheer loud!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.