Baylor Football

It's a matter of time before Baylor becomes a monster | Kalani Sitake

October 11, 2021

BYU Head Football Coach Kalani Sitake discusses his relationship with Dave Aranda, the Cougars matchup against Baylor this weekend, and more.

To continue reading, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

It's a matter of time before Baylor becomes a monster | Kalani Sitake

4,645 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by IowaBear
NashvegasBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great interview. Coach Sitake seems like just a great guy. I'll be rooting for him and BYU for the rest of the season.. starting Sunday.
bear2be2
NashvegasBear said:

Great interview. Coach Sitake seems like just a great guy. I'll be rooting for him and BYU for the rest of the season.. starting Sunday.
I agree. He's not as engaging as Rhule, but he reminds me a lot of him in the way he respects his opponents and the game.

And Smoaky and Co. did a good job of pulling out some personality I hadn't seen in previous interviews with him.
Timbear
We actually don't know which Baylor offense will take the field on Saturday do we? OSU or WVA?
IowaBear
BYU isn't real strong defensively. Don't think will get 45 points but will hang a 30 burger on them and gain 450 plus yards
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.