Football
Sponsored by

Do we want OSU to win today?

3,141 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by IowaBear
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He saw it sitting on his ass at home on a TV better then referees and a booth review. Very impressive!
bear2be2
BellCountyBear said:

bear2be2 said:

BellCountyBear said:

bear2be2 said:

vanillabryce said:

Down go the poooookes!
I thought that was a terrible spot at the end, but it was a great game between two good teams. Both squads played really well. That was a good showcase for the new Big 12.
It was the correct spot.
Based on what? From what I saw, the ball was at least six inches past the line and the receiver's knee never touched before that.
You didn't see *****
Maximize the screen, fast forward to the 30 second mark and tell me where his knee, elbow, butt or shoulder hit. The receiver's on top of the lineman the entire time and his shoulder hits a foot beyond the line to gain.

IowaBear
Dude it went to booth review! Call was fine! I get your a closet OSU fan you've been riding them dry all year. The refs and booth all had better angles then you saw sitting at home. Better team won today.
bear2be2
IowaBear said:

Dude it went to booth review! Call was fine! I get your a closet OSU fan you've been riding them dry all year. The refs and booth all had better angles then you saw sitting at home. Better team won today.
Are you serious? Booth reviews are worthless on calls like that because they give precedence to the on-field call, which in this case was obscured by an offensive lineman.

We all knew before that even went to review that it wasn't getting overturned.

I couldn't care less who won that game. I was rooting for a good, entertaining game and saw one. But that was a questionable call to say the least, and there are a whole lot of other unbiased observers who agree.

But, by all means IOWAbear, tell us how everyone else is biased.
IowaBear
Call was fine, this to me is a simple case of *****ing just to *****. There's going to be about a thousand worse calls made this year in CFB quit acting like it was some egregious miss.
IowaBear
And congratulations on picking up on me being from IOWA. You sir are a damn genius. Where can I send you a batch of cookies?
Jorkel
bear2be2 said:

IowaBear said:

Are you serious? Booth reviews are worthless on calls like that because they give precedence to the on-field call, which in this case was obscured by an offensive lineman.

We all knew before that even went to review that it wasn't getting overturned.

I couldn't care less who won that game. I was rooting for a good, entertaining game and saw one. But that was a questionable call to say the least, and there are a whole lot of other unbiased observers who agree.

But, by all means IOWAbear, tell us how everyone else is biased.

He loves Iowa. We all know this
IowaBear
The state yes, the Hawkeyes no. And if you read threads on here you'd know this. In fact every regular on here knows I'm an ISU grad who grew up a BU fan. That's not some big secret
Jorkel
IowaBear said:

The state yes, the Hawkeyes no. And if you read threads on here you'd know this. In fact every regular on here knows I'm an ISU grad who grew up a BU fan. That's not some big secret

That's what I was saying..we all know you have an erection for Iowa state. I don't think it's a problem to like multiple schools. I love Alabama abs the bears
bear2be2
IowaBear said:

Call was fine, this to me is a simple case of *****ing just to *****. There's going to be about a thousand worse calls made this year in CFB quit acting like it was some egregious miss.
I'm glad you feel that way. I also don't give a *****

To act like I'm the only one talking about this, when you can find tweet after tweet of people with no rooting interest commenting on the spot is pretty funny.
Jorkel
bear2be2 said:

IowaBear said:

I'm glad you feel that way. I also don't give a *****

To act like I'm the only one talking about this, when you can find tweet after tweet of people with no rooting interest commenting on the spot is pretty funny.

I thought it was a first down
bear2be2
IowaBear said:

My point, exactly.

Iowa State played well. Well enough to win. I just wish it hadn't been decided on what would appear to a lot of people to be a controversial call.
IowaBear
You can find tweets about any play in any game. It's 2021 social media use is as high as its ever been.
historian
Good point.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
IowaBear
Erection for iSU good lord are we 12? I graduated from iSU naturally I root for them 11/12 times a year.
Jorkel
IowaBear said:

Erection for iSU good lord are we 12? I graduated from iSU naturally I root for them 11/12 times a year.

Boner?
Mitch Blood Green
IowaBear said:

They'll lose at least twice

You're half way right.
Aliceinbubbleland
IowaBear said:

You can find tweets about any play in any game. It's 2021 social media use is as high as its ever been.
I've been around these web sites since Jason opened for business and before. I thought you were Kurt whats his name that sued Baylor over the Alumni Center.
IowaBear
What?
Aliceinbubbleland
All this time I thought you were someone else named Kurt Dorr
IowaBear
Haha nope can't say I am. Assure you I've never sued BU or anyone for that matter
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.