Football
Sponsored by

10/23 B12 game thread

6,105 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PartyBear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not the most compelling matchups today outside of the OSU/ISU matchup. That one should be fun.

Would be nice to see TT and TCU lose to get a few more B12 schools with 3 conference losses to narrow down the teams shooting for the B12 Title game.

IowaBear
Tech is already out of the B12 title discussion. They've played the bottom of the conference. Hell if they don't win today they may not make a bowl game
CTbruin
Spotty crowd In Lubbock
boognish_bear
Here is the schedule for future B12 teams today. UCF played last night beating Memphis 24-7

boognish_bear
TT with a fast start up 14-0 on KSU
boognish_bear
Kansas 7
OU 0

Q1 6:00

Fear the jayhawk
boognish_bear
Navy 7
Cincy 0
vanillabryce
OU defense is laughable at this point.
FallsBear
This OU defense is very suspect. Give KU a huge boost of confidence going up two scores and OU may start pressing and committing big errors. This could be really interesting…if KU lack of depth doesn't kill em
In second half.
JumboShrimper
Ok just started watching. Ku up 10. Keep it up!
boognish_bear
I'm sure OU will find their legs and end up rolling KU… but it would be super hilarious if OU lost to Kansas in the year they declared they are heading to the SECSECSEC
boognish_bear
Navy 10
Cincy 7
vanillabryce
Bring in Rattler! Lol
EatMoreSalmon
You can actually hear the KU fans today!
vanillabryce
It's like that movie Freaky Friday. These teams look like they've been switched
MommaBear
I'm thinking the Sooners stayed up drinking all night. They look AWFUL. I hadn't planned on watching this game because OU was favored by 38. Caleb throws an interception and half-way through the 2nd quarter, Kansas is shutting out Oklahoma 10-0!!!!! They will probably sober up during half-time, but it sure is an interesting game so far.
boognish_bear
FWIW….Coastal Carolina lost on Wednesday….so that will move BU up one spot in the rankings.

Then Auburn and Ole Miss play each other today….so one of those teams will be getting their 2nd loss….so that should bump us up another spot come Sunday.
IowaBear
Not necessarily teams below us could jump us today with wins
RegentCoverup
I think people are goi g to see the real Lincoln Riley today and understand why they went with Rattler in the first place.
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
RegentCoverup
MommaBear said:

I'm thinking the Sooners stayed up drinking all night. They look AWFUL. I hadn't planned on watching this game because OU was favored by 38. Caleb throws an interception and half-way through the 2nd quarter, Kansas is shutting out Oklahoma 10-0!!!!! They will probably sober up during half-time, but it sure is an interesting game so far.
I'm not sure why anyone had them in the top 10.

They nearly lost to Tulane who was just blasted by SMU.
Enenimms
Let's go Kansas, BYU, OSU, Cincy!
vanillabryce
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I think people are goi g to see the real Lincoln Riley today and understand why they went with Rattler in the first place.

Real Caleb Williams?

He's just throwing up jump balls. His WRs either make plays or they don't.
boognish_bear
The #2 and #3 teams in the country are struggling against two teams with a combined 2-10 record. It's been that kind of year in CFB.
Johnny Bear
MommaBear said:

I'm assuming the 2nd half will be a very different story, but this is hilarious so far. Got to give KU a LOT of credit in any event, but their lack of depth and OU's overall athletic superiority will most likely show up in the second half.
ImABearToo
Red Rags up over KSU 21-10. Tech getting better.
boognish_bear
IowaBear said:

Not necessarily teams below us could jump us today with wins

True. I don't think most of the teams behind us would jump us because of who they play today.

However….if SDSU beats 6-1 AF or Pitt beating 4-2 Clemson could jump us.
vanillabryce
ImABearToo said:

Red Rags up over KSU 21-10. Tech getting better.

Maybe Chris Kleiman needs to focus more on coaching, than asking the media to be positive with his team
ImABearToo
24-10 tech at half. Today's gonna be interesting. Glad we got this weekend off. Strange goings on.
boognish_bear
#6 Mich 10
Northwestern 7

#7 PSU 10
Illinois 7
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
OU homer announcer on the radio said the quiet atmosphere is one factor that is impacting the Sooner today. Ha ha ha
FWBear91
Wave the wheat!!!
JumboShrimper
Ku responds with a td. That tells me they're in it to win it today.
RegentCoverup
This is an odd game.

Kansas looks better prepared and more focused..
MommaBear
Johnny Bear said:

MommaBear said:

I'm assuming the 2nd half will be a very different story, but this is hilarious so far. Got to give KU a LOT of credit in any event, but their lack of depth and OU's overall athletic superiority will most likely show up in the second half.
Yeah, with the line on this game, I figured it was gonna be a real snoozer and not bother watching it. Kansas certainly came to play! I hope our Baylor staff are taking lots of notes from this game.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.