Football
Sponsored by

Will we be able to get rid of Bowlsby?

1,103 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DST
Self Made Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He spent years toting water for OU and Texas and then was blindsided by their departure, nearly disintegrating the conference. While he spends his time chastising fan bases for storming the field, the B10, ACC, and PAC 12 are solidifying their alliance.

Can this conference really thrive with Bowlsby leading it? How is he even still the commissioner given the horrible job he's done?
RegentCoverup
You're right, and FYI, you're going to have to get rid of half that office, since most are connected to either OU or Texas.

The faster we clean house, the better off we will be.
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
Big guy
Don't forget the HORNS DOWN edict. Did not his office have to sign off on that idiotic idea?
RegentCoverup
Big guy said:

Don't forget the HORNS DOWN edict. Did not his office have to sign off on that idiotic idea?
He probably had no say. But all the more reason to clean house.

Hire Drew Mitchell from Conference USA, Baylor grad.
BearFan33
Give me someone young, aggressive and with good media connections. Bob should have been fired after the one true champion debacle
RegentCoverup
BearFan33 said:

Give me someone young, aggressive and with good media connections. Bob should have been fired after the one true champion debacle
Yep. Cut the head off that snake.
ImABearToo
Be sure to Collect our ransom before Bob is ousted!
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
SMack
I have no faith in Bowlsby. I expect him to fold in exit negotiations with UT and OU, and at least partially let them off the hook.

Right now, he's saying the right things, but I doubt he has changed his loyalties.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
SMack said:

Right now, he's saying the right things, but I doubt he has changed his loyalties.
He's probably working on a deal right now to get a job with either organization.
DST
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Big guy said:

He probably had no say. But all the more reason to clean house.

Hire Drew Mitchell from Conference USA, Baylor grad.

Conference USA may be the only conference in America with worse leadership than the Big 12.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.