Story Poster
Photo by Brett Rojo-USA TODAY Sports
Baylor Football

Staff Predictions for Big 12 Championship Game Between Baylor and OSU

December 3, 2021

New Members: Try SicEm365 1 year for $35!

The SicEm365 Staff gives their predictions for the Big 12 Championship game between No. 9 Baylor and No. 5 Oklahoma State. The rematch of the regular season contest will kickoff at 11 a.m. CT and be aired on ABC. 

Paul Catalina — Baylor 23, Oklahoma State 20

Baylor is a different team and maybe catches OK ST happy from the Bedlam win. This will be a battle, but Baylor pulls it out to win the Big 12 title.

To continue reading, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Staff Predictions for Big 12 Championship Game Between Baylor and OSU

2,748 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RedBear05
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Baylor has to force turnovers like they did in Stillwater and this time they have to score ont hose turnovers. If we can somehow score 30 we will win the game but I'm thinking Baylor scores 17-21 in this one.

We need to start fast and I wonder how OSU will come out after an emotional win against OU.
RedBear05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I really expect to see an OU like performance from the bears. The last time they played poorly (TCU) they rebounded very well with the big game against OU. Well, they played poorly against Tech (for many reasons beyond their control: flu, rain, Shapen's 1st start and Joey's game plan) and it doesn't get much bigger than this game. Expecting the Bears to come out strong and punch OSU right in the mouth.

Conversely, OSU has plenty of reasons to be over-confident (beat Baylor once before, just beat their rival, everyone dismissing Baylor in the media and all the CFP talk) which could blow up in their faces if they don't match the Baylor energy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.