Hotels in Waco?

6,994 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PartyBear
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oak lodge is across Franklin from Milos right?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
PartyBear
Yes and right by Balcones as well. It actually fronts 13th St I think is the street number. It runs down that block from Austin to Franklin. It's street address is either Austin or the number street that intersects Austin and Franklin there. I'm pretty sure it's street address is Austin though. It's sign is on Austin Ave. A lot of new stores are coming in on Austin right by it and across Austin from it.
Old300Bear
it is on 11th street and faces First Presbyterian Church, though the actual address may well be on Austin Ave. Balcones purchased and is going to do something in the old auto glass shop that is currently painted electric blue at the corner of 11th and Franklin.
Fred Barber
bearassnekkid
Edmond Bear said:

Waco has a ton of decent VRBO properties. A lot more space and we usually bring our dog. We end up with a net savings since we don't have to pay for a dog sitter.

If I'm not using Hilton or Marriott points, I go straight to VRBO.

FWIW the new La Quinta by campus is pretty nice and you can bring your dog. I stay at the Indigo when I don't have my Lab with me, but when I've got him I stay at the new La Quinta and it's honestly really convenient and comfortable. No fee for pets either.
Stock
June, 2019 construction updates on the new hotels...

New hotels coming soon
PartyBear
I was expecting a new Hilton Tam O'Shanter by Magnolia Table.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.