Temple: I-35 construction nears an end between Waco and Temple

1,310 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PartyBear
UBBY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Temple--I-35-construction-nears-an-end-between-Waco-and-Temple-512144121.html

For the first time since 2005, main lanes on Interstate 35 from south Waco to south of Temple will be smooth sailing as a $789 million, six-phase and three county construction project nears completion.

Every day, nearly 114,000 drivers travel past I-35 and New Road in Waco according to the most recent traffic count from the Texas Department of Transportation and a near constant 111,000 in Temple just past H K Dodgen Loop.

Both are now waiting for the bridge at 57th Street to open, which is expected to be completed with the other access roads and bridges by the end of the summer.
BearCPA
I've been going back and forth between Belton/Temple and Providence in Waco and the highway has been headache free the last two weeks!
Support Our Veterans @ paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/3360500
trey3216
BearCPA said:

I've been going back and forth between Belton/Temple and Providence in Waco and the highway has been headache free the last two weeks!
Yep. It once again only takes about 25 minutes to get from Hewitt to Temple. Thank God!
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
PartyBear
Yes but now the trade off is that it will take 45 minutes to an hour to get from South Loop 340 and 35 to clearing Lacy Lakeview on 35 and vice versa for the next 5 years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.