Looking for Condo/Loft . . .

2,775 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearassnekkid
bearassnekkid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
or a home in Waco. Anyone know places I should check out? I toured Behrens Lofts last week but just wasn't impressed (and value was questionable). If someone knows a good realtor or any current properties available in town at the moment let me know. Thanks.
redfish961
I sent you a message.
CTbruin
ditto
boxster
Too much secrecy around here. Spill what you know!

What he wants people to know about Baylor football: I want people to see that Baylor is the class of college football. Record GPAs, 26 different majors, guys challenging themselves to be the best they can be. Guys working in the community and guys working to be the best they can be in football. Want people to know Baylor is a great place as a University. -Coach Matt Rhule
Boernebear
My neighbor in Waco is considering selling their loft off market at 613 Austin Ave (Kress Lofts). Only 4 units, private garages, best loft project in town in my view. Their unit is 1,743 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message here or on Twitter.

I'm not a realtor, just trying to help my neighbor. They will prefer an all cash buyer, and I think they would consider a quick sale if you want to buy in time for football season.
PartyBear
Are those the ones with the green door across from Klassy Glass? If so I have heard those are cool!
Boernebear
PartyBear said:

Are those the ones with the green door across from Klassy Glass? If so I have heard those are cool!

No, above Jake's on the other side of Austin Ave. I looked at those as well, but the Kress building is nicer and generally larger units, I believe.
trey3216
Boernebear said:

PartyBear said:

No, above Jake's on the other side of Austin Ave. I looked at those as well, but the Kress building is nicer and generally larger units, I believe.
Correct.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
bearassnekkid
Boernebear said:

My neighbor in Waco is considering selling their loft off market at 613 Austin Ave (Kress Lofts). Only 4 units, private garages, best loft project in town in my view. Their unit is 1,743 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message here or on Twitter.

I'm not a realtor, just trying to help my neighbor. They will prefer an all cash buyer, and I think they would consider a quick sale if you want to buy in time for football season.
PM sent
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.