Construction Update I-35

7,516 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
Brian Ethridge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Stay off 933... that's my drive. What's next, me taking 22 to Hillsboro and coming in the backside of China Spring?
ABC BEAR
HalibutRetro said:

TrapIt4Life said:

There was literally zero traffic from Highway 6 to Baylor campus on I-35 this morning, it was glorious. Not sure why it was so empty in comparison to a normal summer Monday, but I'll take it.
I think most of Waco is taking alternative routes at the moment.
Diversity is our strength.
Grinnin bear
canoso said:

CTbruin said:

No
Thanks. From between Waco and Homestead heard 5 or 6 muffled explosions a few nights ago, very measured intervals.
Nothing makes me miss Waco quite as much a memories of the sweet serenade of muffled explosions.
- Sometimes you just gotta grin and bear it.
Funky Town Bear
Brian Ethridge said:

Stay off 933... that's my drive. What's next, me taking 22 to Hillsboro and coming in the backside of China Spring?
That's what I used to do on Thanksgiving weekend
greggor25
Brian Ethridge said:

It is really that bad? I used to come down 933 through Whitney on all major holidays.
trey3216
greggor25 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

It is really that bad? I used to come down 933 through Whitney on all major holidays.
No. He just wants to keep it a secret.
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
trey3216 said:

greggor25 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

No. He just wants to keep it a secret.

Exactly. I do t have to come down it as much, but do on occasion.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.