Johnny Knoxville was in Waco over the weekend

3,352 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CammoTX
CammoTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was listening to his radio show this morning on Outlaw Country and he said he was at the BSR cable park. Not sure what he was doing there.

Both he and his cousin had nice things to say about Waco. Made a funny joke about how flipping the bird is the Waco skyline (Alico building).

Cool story bro, etc, etc.
cowboycwr
Who?

Is that the guy who did that jacka$$ show and jumped off a bridge into the San Antonio Riverwalk breaking his ankle?
KEBasketball
CammoTX said:

I was listening to his radio show this morning on Outlaw Country and he said he was at the BSR cable park. Not sure what he was doing there.

Both he and his cousin had nice things to say about Waco. Made a funny joke about how flipping the bird is the Waco skyline (Alico building).

Cool story bro, etc, etc.
For the record, he borrowed the Alico schtick from Steve Martin. Martin, as I'm sure you know, was born in Waco...

- KEB
Lund Vernquist
"borrowed"
Old300Bear
And Martin borrowed it from either Bob Hope or Milton Berle.
Fred Barber
Self Made Bear
I heard Rodney Carrington use that joke at the Waterworks something like 30 years ago.
TrapIt4Life
cowboycwr said:

Who?

Is that the guy who did that jacka$$ show and jumped off a bridge into the San Antonio Riverwalk breaking his ankle?
Steve-O was the guy who jumped off the bridge in SA.
cowboycwr
TrapIt4Life said:

cowboycwr said:

Who?

Yeah don't know who that is either. Was he one of the other guys on the jacka$$ show? Was Johnny even on that show?

both names sound familiar like I have heard of them but I can't really place either of them.
baylrballa
cowboycwr said:

TrapIt4Life said:

cowboycwr said:

Who?

Yeah don't know who that is either. Was he one of the other guys on the jacka$$ show? Was Johnny even on that show?

both names sound familiar like I have heard of them but I can't really place either of them.
google.com
cowboycwr
baylrballa said:

cowboycwr said:

TrapIt4Life said:

cowboycwr said:

Who?

google.com
Considering one or both of them were on a show called jacka$$ and I am at work I am going the NSFW route and not googling them.

No need for you to act like the shows name.......
Brian Ethridge
Staff
cowboycwr said:

baylrballa said:

cowboycwr said:

TrapIt4Life said:

cowboycwr said:

Who?

google.com
Considering one or both of them were on a show called jacka$$ and I am at work I am going the NSFW route and not googling them.

Googling Johnny Knoxville shouldn't set off your NSFW filter. He's been in several movies.
CammoTX
Brian Ethridge said:

cowboycwr said:

baylrballa said:

cowboycwr said:

TrapIt4Life said:

cowboycwr said:

Who?

google.com

Googling Johnny Knoxville shouldn't set off your NSFW filter. He's been in several movies.
He's actually pretty cool as a DJ on Outlaw Country. Good taste in music.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.