TopGolf in Waco.... May Be Reality

2,079 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BylrFan
Fat Daddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TopGolf confirms internet in Waco...

https://www.wacotrib.com/business/topgolf-confirms-interest-in-waco-market/article_efab7dca-ce5b-5b89-ac8d-689f73ac66a6.html

Sent from my iPhone
hodedofome
It's about time they get some internet in Waco and join the 20th century.
Coke Bear
Will be very interesting to see what influence TopGolf has on the local golf scene. Bear Ridge has finally been purchased with the intent of reviving it.

TopGolf certainly will capture some of the millennial crown that doesn't what to invest 4+ hours on a round of golf.

One can bring the whole family there to enjoy a few hours of entertainment, food and drink.
Edmond Bear

I don't see a lot of families at the one in North OKC. It's usually work parties, guy groups, or friend groups. In Waco, it's probably a great place for all of these plus church groups and Baylor club mixers.
Yogi
hodedofome said:

It's about time they get some internet in Waco and join the 20th century.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Yogi
Edmond Bear said:

I don't see a lot of families at the one in North OKC. It's usually work parties, guy groups, or friend groups. In Waco, it's probably a great place for all of these plus church groups and Baylor club mixers.

I see a 365 Mixer in its future.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Edmond Bear
Yogi said:

Edmond Bear said:

I see a 365 Mixer in its future.

I'm there.

BylrFan
More information after Jan 1. Intresting
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.