KSU v uT

1,797 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by historian
ImABearToo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Painful as it is to watch lhn, KSU keeping it close. And maybe I'll regret saying it later but steers look like a pick up rec league bunch and not much chemistry. Of course the lhn hommies are orgasmic over Beard and the talent.
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
ImABearToo
The ragnots lead 35-31 at half. Massive scoring output by these 2 powerhouse programs.
IowaBear
The Tech/ISU game is a good one so far. Really physical low scoring game. 55 should win that one
ImABearToo
Switching now.
whitetrash
Kittycat beats Cow 66-65. Many horns down thrown on the way off the court by KSt.
DanaDane
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Horns lose and K State mocking the UT fans in the arena.
SIC EM 94
Haha…F the Longhorns!
bear2be2
I love watching Texas lose on the Longhorn Network.
DanaDane
I said it back during the early Fall when preseason sites were predicting the Horns in the Top 5, you never know how a bunch of dudes thrown together are gonna meld. A lot of people in the media and various fan bases across the country erroneously point to our Natty and say Hey look at Baylor -- they won with a bunch of guys from the transfer portal, without ever understanding our transfers redshirted (for the most part) and had spent 2 (some 3) years playing and working together. They weren't just all thrown together in November and BOOM - 5 months later win the Natty.
Iron Claw
Before the season the ESPN app had a long running story asking how Bears would be able to keep all that talent he amassed happy with PT.

I don't know what it is, but when a coach dons the burnt orange he becomes very unlikable to me.
ImABearToo
Announcers get so distracted when the expected win doesn't happen. They have to pivot to the winning team story and oh my that must hurt.
BUgolfbear
Cats come to austin come to austin take down texas. Lots of horns down. Love to see that.
Stefano DiMera
A Bruce Weber On The Hot Seat Team is a dangerous team.
lookin4awin
bear2be2 said:

I love watching Texas lose on the Longhorn Network.
Ensure there won' be many reruns.
GoodOleBaylorLine
Hate to see it :-)

Seriously, it is ridiculous how stacked the B12 is.

dstaylor57
I think Texas hired the wrong Tech coach.
blackie
Concerning Beard's statement about the championship going through KU.. That might be true, but one thing seems certain, it certainly doesn't go through Austin.
historian
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/Baylor-basketball-still-the-Big-12-king-scores-schedule-West-Virginia-win-180963327/Amp/
Beaneater
blackie said:

Concerning Beard's statement about the championship going through KU.. That might be true, but one thing seems certain, it certainly doesn't go through Austin.

Underrated post!!
historian
Never has, probably never will.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.