Heartland: Big 12 needs to grow to 16

990 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by lookin4awin
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2022/01/20/the-case-for-16-why-the-big-12-conference-should-keep-growing/
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
I like the idea personally. I think SDSU would be a good add for location, and who knows whether adding them would allow us to get the two Arizona schools but it's worth a shot.

As bad as our conference leadership has been, I suspect the do-nothing-until-forced-to-do-something strategy will continue.
fabriono82
The Big 12 is good as is. We get to be one of the most powerful voices at the table (with OU), make comparable money, and have good all-around sports. 10 teams is ideal. We get to play everyone in football every year. There is no dumb playing once every 8 years where they are barely in our conference. We get to play Speed Test everyone twice in basketball, once at home and once away. There is no good reason to leave
bear2be2
fabriono82 said:

The Big 12 is good as is. We get to be one of the most powerful voices at the table (with OU), make comparable money, and have good all-around sports. 10 teams is ideal. We get to play everyone in football every year. There is no dumb playing once every 8 years where they are barely in our conference. We get to play everyone twice in basketball, once at home and once away. There is no good reason to leave
Think we should tell him?
lookin4awin
nah
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.