WHERE DO BAYLOR FANS SIT IN THE ERWIN CENTER IN AUSTIN?

878 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BikerBear
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baylor MBB goes to Austin on February 28 for a Monday night game. It should be a good one.

I have never been to the Erwin Center for anything so I have no idea where visitors usually sit for basketball games. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Also, check out my other thread with a tip on how to use a promo code on the UT ticket web site:

https://sicem365.com/forums/3/topics/102438
Surf Oso
historian said:

Baylor MBB goes to Austin on February 28 for a Monday night game. It should be a good one.

I have never been to the Erwin Center for anything so I have no idea where visitors usually sit for basketball games. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Also, check out my other thread with a tip on how to use a promo code on the UT ticket web site:

https://sicem365.com/forums/3/topics/102438
we just buy off stub hub, out front, at the ticket window or find a UT ticket holder who'll sell. Not hard to find a good seat at a good price. It won't sell out. The facility itself looks like a giant piece of Rollo candy and is about as intimate as a parking lot. They do sell beer though-- at a price. Pregame is good at Sholz Garten as you can walk to Frank Erwin from there

Prosit
Lately, newspaper mentioned cheap airfare
I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere
I'm close to bodily harm
contrario
Baylor fans sit wherever they want. The stadium is usually pretty empty. #FerrellCenterSouth
historian
Let em rephrase: if anyone is going, where will you be sitting? If I go, I want to sit near other Baylor fans.
JP1037
I don't think anyone has 'a spot'. It's a wait and see what's available day of approach. I go most years. It's been good recently.

Best bet however if you want to buy earlier is behind the Baylor bench. Couldn't tell you what section that is but it's online. I normally sit there. You can give some shout outs after the game to the team as they leave.
Onward Go
Section 47 is behind the visiting team's bench. I usually sit there. 46 and 48 are usually a lot of BU folks also.
historian
Thanks
TeamPlayer
Anywhere we want to. I love sitting near opposing fans when I know my team is better.
historian
Good point. But I still prefer to haves Baylor fans to talk to during down time. It's usually good to have conversations with opposing fans too, I've done that many times & it's usually ok, but I don't expect Texas fans will be in a good mood by then. Plus, some will be drunk. It's hard to have an intelligent conversation with anyone under those conditions.
BikerBear
You will not want to have a conversation with the Texas fans. Most of them will be drunk and know nothing about basketball. After all, if they knew anything about basketball, why would they be there?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.