Line for Baylor and KSU

958 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Baylor -14.5
O/u 136.5
CST Bear
Take the points.
IowaBear
Lines wayyyy to high. Isn't the 14 point margin against OU the highest so far in conference play ?
tmcats
k-state is as good as their guard play. to this point, the cats have had zero in the paint. shut down the outside game, baylor wins in a walk, although that point spread is oddly high. this team has played everyone tough even when severely undermanned by covid.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I am thinking giving the points and taking Baylor and betting the under. I usually take the over with Baylor but I dont trust KS to score enough.
bear2be2
I think this could be a big night for Kendall Brown. If he's as aggressive tonight as he was on Saturday, I'd expect him to have his best game in good while.
FWBear91
I'd love to see Baylor win by 14, but dang, KSU beat UT, TTU, and should have beat KU. Number 10 in the Big 12 is still a real threat. I hope the team doesn't get the big head going into the game!
Sic 'em!
DanaDane
My old roomie from Baylor days works at a well known sports book. He showed me stats on how few times over the past 3 years that Big 12 teams have covered double digit spreads. There's no game in the Big 12 this year between any team that I'd give double digits. A few might hit, but as my old roomie showed me -- NOT MANY!
ScottS
Easy $
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
ScottS said:

Easy $
You were right. I bet 1000 on Baylor to cover and another 1000 on the under. Lots of fun.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.