Story Poster
Baylor Basketball

BREAKING: Top international 2023 PG Miro Little commits to Baylor

April 15, 2022

Baylor’s basketball picked up a commitment from 2023 international point guard prospect Miro Little‍ on Friday afternoon. Little, who chose Baylor over Villanova and Indiana, is from Finland.

The 6-foot-4, 190-pound prospect captured a lot of attention with a dominating season for Helsinki Basketbal Academy Marsky in Finland as well as his play at the Nordic Cup 2021. Little was also recruited by Arizona, Gonzaga, Kansas and others.

Little is an aggressive playmaker who stuffs the stat sheet.  In 22 games for HBA Marsky, Little averaged 22 ppg, 9 rebounds and 6 assists while shooting 50% from the field, 39% from 3 and 69% at the foul line.  He also averaged 3 steals.  

Scott Drew’s continues to draw top prospects from overseas.  In recent years Flo Thamba (Congo), Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua (Cameroon), Jeremy Sochan (Poland) and incoming big man Joshua Ojianwuna (Nigeria) have cast their lot with the Bears.  

Analysis: Little reminds me of a young Russell Westbrook in his constant attack mentality. He is perhaps not as explosive as Westbrook, who was the fourth pick in the 2008 NBA draft after two years at UCLA, a nine-time NBA all-star and MVP of the league in 2017.  However, Little has a better-looking three-point shot.  

Little will be expected to be an impact player the moment he sets foot on campus for the Bears.  This is Baylor's first pledge in the 2023 class and should be considered a 5-star talent for anyone that watches the tape.   

Discussion from...

BREAKING: Top international 2023 PG Miro Little commits to Baylor

10,692 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ahmedroyce339
Timbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fantastic news! Does he know it's hot in Waco?
Burgbear
Hottest of hot takes, I think he is the best prospect in the Scott drew era.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Burgbear said:

Hottest of hot takes, I think he is the best prospect in the Scott drew area.
I wouldn't be shocked if he turns out to be as far as freshmen who have set foot on campus. Obviously Sochan and Brown just set a pretty high bar. And Keyonte George may have something to say about that as well.
EasyE
Burgbear said:

I think Keonte will have something to say about that. Wish the next announcement would be him saying he is moving up a class. Would love to see him paired with George.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
he's staying in the 2023 class and we have a pretty full backcourt this upcoming season anyway!
Crawfoso1973
Ashley Hodge said:

Burgbear said:

I wouldn't be shocked if he turns out to be as far as freshmen who have set foot on campus. Obviously Sochan and Brown just set a pretty high bar. And Keyonte George may have something to say about that as well.
And as far as freshman prospects go, Perry Jones III and Isaiah Austin have to enter this conversation as well.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
and Quincy Miller as well.
Johnny Bear
It's so great to see our men's bball recruiting at the elite level it's currently at.
Task Force 2015
Quincy Acy was a 4 star that we wanted badly though perhaps not as decorated as the prospects featured above.I am mentioning him because as a freshman he made his first 20 field goal attempts!Most we're dunks but wow what a beginning.
historian
Quite versatile: lots of great dunks in the first part if th Ed video (last one). While watching, I was wondering if he can shoot a 3. Right on cue were multiple great 3s from different areas. Wonderful!

I bet he will enjoy lighting up the scoreboard from a packed Foster Pavillion on national TV. I can see the potential of him helping us get another natty!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
ahmedroyce339
I think he is the best prospect in the Scott drew era.

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.