Nicest college campuses in the US

4,439 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by william
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I cannot believe I'm posting this, but here it is:

Nice rank for Baylor. I can understand Virginia being #1: the campus was originally designed by Thomas Jefferson. It's one of the few campuses outside Texas I've been to.
Osodecentx
D1 campuses only
57Bear
historian said:

I cannot believe I'm posting this, but here it is:

Nice rank for Baylor. I can understand Virginia being #1: the campus was originally designed by Thomas Jefferson. It's one of the few campuses outside Texas I've been to.

Virginia does not have a campus - they have the grounds. That may have changed since they let females in.
historian
Do you mean UVA in Charlottesville or Virginia Tech in Lynchburg?
Media Bear
historian said:

Do you mean UVA in Charlottesville or Virginia Tech in Lynchburg?
Virginia Tech is in Blacksburg ...

So many burgs. So little time ...
historian
Right. Liberty is in Lynchburg, I believe. Of course, I could always look these things up!
Haroldnichols
It's strange to me though, when I was choosing the university, I was looking at which is better by teaching not by campus )) But on the other hand, if you are going to have fun, then it is a good idea to choose after campus and still make use of services like https://paperell.net/pay-for-research-papers , and you will have a very happy life - nothing you have to do, pay for research papers, and you can have fun. I, for one, don't understand students who do this. I don't understand what the point is then to come to college for knowledge and not have knowledge.

historian
Good point
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Stanford's campus does have some Rodin original sculptures. A pretty nice collection, comparing nicely to the Rodin Museum in Paris, if memory serves. It's been a long time since I've been to either.
william
where is angelo st.??

on the fruited plains of west texas nestled in the bosom of the concho river.

- kkm

{ sipping coffee }

Dale?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.