Sic em Jeremy.

2,117 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by william
Gobearsone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks for being a bear.
Pam Manhart
I love that he went top 10 and Baylor went ahead of any player from Kansas
Space Cutter
Sochan probably would have preferred to go to a team with a chance of winning. Spurs coach has over stayed his time & he's a liberal idiot. Hope Sochan can overcome that.
BellCountyBear
Yep, despise Popovich and he needs to retire. Happy for Sochan though!
Jorkel
I bet y'all can't stand Steve Kerr
Stefano DiMera
Right.. because I bet a guy that changes hair color daily is a right wing nut ..

Some of you people are truly miserable and would piss on a parade if you could.
Jorkel
Stefano DiMera said:

Right.. because I bet a guy that changes hair color daily is a right wing nut ..

Some of you people are truly miserable and would piss on a parade if you could.

It's actually quite funny. Rightist nuts talking about leftist nuts
historian
Or Leftist nuts talking about Rightist nuts.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
RWW
"Right nut! Left nut!"
historian
Two things:
Jeremy is the highest draft of anyone in the Big 12.
I like that he will be in San Antonio because he's in Texas & there will likely be plenty of Baylor fans at home games. I might even try to get to 1-2 games as I haven't been to a Spurs game in many years. (They played in the Alamo Dome).
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Stefano DiMera
But Christian Braun's mom won the draft...yowsa!
Porteroso
Sochan deserves it.
Stefano DiMera
No .just pointing out the lunacy in bringing up politics on arguably the biggest day in Baylors NBA draft history..

Stefano DiMera
Pedestrian numbers .but a 4 who can guard all 5 positions on the floor is VERY rare .
RegentCoverup
I hope he'll work hard and make the most of his opportunity. I know he can do it, but like all things a little luck wouldn't hurt.

There are no guarantees.

Take it slow, Jeremy Sochan. Sic'Em
Stefano DiMera
Kendall to Minnesota..proposed trade to Indiana.
RegentCoverup
Stefano DiMera said:

But Christian Braun's mom won the draft...yowsa!
Tacky, but I'm all too happy to whistle at that one.
RegentCoverup
This is great for our program.

Winning really isn't necessarily what college basketball is going to thrive on. You can make a lot of mistakes, but players by and large want to feel like they are playing college basketball at the elite level with a shot at making a paying career out of it.

And good money can be made in Europe now.

Assassin
Love hearing "from Baylor"... thanks Scott Drew
Jorkel
historian said:

Or Leftist nuts talking about Rightist nuts.

Extremist on both sides have less brains than the Down syndrome children in the special education programs.
Crawfoso1973
couldn't be happier with his landing spot! Perfect mutual fit, his versatility and BBIQ fits their cerebral culture and spurs organization will develop him. Remember Slo Mo who played with them a few years ago? They will not be afraid to use Sochan as a point-forward. A lot of people focus on Sochan's suspect perimeter shooting but Spurs will use him in a way that will maximize his strengths.
william
BellCountyBear said:

Yep, despise Popovich and he needs to retire. Happy for Sochan though!
we'll have a new coach once Pop decides to retire. I would guess one more season for The Popster.

- KKM

welcome to SA JS!

GSG!!
Dale?
Timbear
Any and all Baylor players leaving to play Pro is a win win for everyone. Helps recruiting big time. Congrats to Brown and Sochan.
Crawfoso1973
Timbear said:

Any and all Baylor players leaving to play Pro is a win win for everyone. Helps recruiting big time. Congrats to Brown and Sochan.
Amen to that. Ja'Kobe said he watched Sochan and said "that could be me a year from now."
william
a little deja vu all over again:

- kkm

Dale?
Assassin
william said:

a little deja vu all over again:

- kkm

Dennis was a unique player, excellent rebounder and rim protector but could barely buy a basket. WIth that said, I would take him on the Mavs anyday
Crawfoso1973
It is crazy, but beyond the hair I see a lot of Rodman in Sochan's game which I don't think is coincidence. Sochan like Rodman is an elite rebounder and brings some chippiness. Like Rodman he can perceive the trajectory of the shot and can intiuitively understand where the ball will come off the rim. I see Sochan as some mix of Rodman/Draymond Green/Boris Diaw/Kyle Anderson. I am confident he will have a better 3 point shot than all those guys with Spurs' development. I feel Spurs will use him as point forward how they used Slo Mo. And unlike Slo Mo and Draymond Sochan's shot is not at all broken.
TWD 1974
Crawfoso1973 said:

Timbear said:

Amen to that. Ja'Kobe said he watched Sochan and said "that could be me a year from now."
I hope Jakobe means two years from now, as he doesn't get to Baylor till a year from now. Jeremy is looking at a $12mm initial contract from that pick. I can see one or more of our incoming recruits next 2 seasons bringing home that kind of deal.
william
Dale?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.