Baylor Gonzaga tv coverage

1,161 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ETexLawBear
Gobearsone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking at early season schedule on Baylorbears.com showing games being broadcast on the usual…espn+ Mostly, which i am cool with, fs1, again i have that on sling. The Gonzaga game has no tv coverage listed. Anyone know who will be carrying that game?
DanaDane

It's on the Peacock. No live Network TV.
Johnny Bear
Seriously - an early season game of this magnitude and Peacock is the best we can do?
historian
Peacock is idiotic.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Surf Oso
ya'll-- it's not an "us" issue, nor a Gonzaga one, nor a Big12 one. This is a totally different gig in a pretty small venue in South Dakota. It's an NIL deal for the players and is being marketed as a tune-up

Also, realize that same weekend is conference championship weekend for all football conferences. Both the Pac12 and AAC champ games are that same night. Saturday is chock-full of games and Sunday = owned by NFL

https://apnews.com/article/sports-basketball-mens-college-south-dakota-de9788b444b6e0463c3ee84105268171

So, it being on streaming potentially earns the players more cash. I believe Smoaky had a segment with Coach Drew and/or Mack R on this one.
Lately, newspaper mentioned cheap airfare
I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere
I'm close to bodily harm
MashedPotatoes
Surf Oso said:

ya'll-- it's not an "us" issue, nor a Gonzaga one, nor a Big12 one. This is a totally different gig in a pretty small venue in South Dakota. It's an NIL deal for the players and is being marketed as a tune-up

Also, realize that same weekend is conference championship weekend for all football conferences. Both the Pac12 and AAC champ games are that same night. Saturday is chock-full of games and Sunday = owned by NFL

https://apnews.com/article/sports-basketball-mens-college-south-dakota-de9788b444b6e0463c3ee84105268171

So, it being on streaming potentially earns the players more cash. I believe Smoaky had a segment with Coach Drew and/or Mack R on this one.
It's a brave new world.
ETexLawBear
Try the promo code "SAVEBIG". Peacock is running a Black Friday deal through Monday, 11/28/22. $0.99 per month (+tax) for 12 months. Can cancel any time.

I'll pay a buck to watch the Bears. Lord knows I've spent far more than that to buy season tix, hotel rooms, bowl game tix, etc.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.