Arkansas vs. Creighton

687 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bear2be2
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
What are fun game! Creighton Up at half 40-34 but this is going to be a fun game.
DanaDane
Some really good games on today and this is the one I was waiting for all day. These are two good teams who are definite Sweet 16 quality teams.
DanaDane
I'm shocked Mark Few lost Nembhard to Creighton. I don't know the whole story, but I'm sure it's pretty good. The irony is that Nembhard is exactly what Gonzaga is missing now. He looks solid.
DanaDane
Black 16 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists. He's all over the place on O. Gotta lot of work to do on man D though.
IowaBear
I'm fairly certain the Nembhard for Creighton isn't the same one who played for the Zags. Could be wrong though
DanaDane
No, it's his little brother. I wasn't very clear. I meant I can't believe Few lost Nembhard in recruiting to Creighton.
DanaDane
That's gotta be a Flagrant 1. No play on the ball.
DanaDane
Muss rivaling Drew for most number of assistants/managers/stats guys with same shirts in the bench area.
DanaDane
Arkansas is only average in half court offense, but they are pretty impressive in transition.
DanaDane
WOW. Nembhard.
DanaDane
Creighton's big white kid has progressed tremendously over the past 2 years. He is so much more sound now.
DanaDane
He had the open shot, just didn't nail it.
DanaDane
Creighton wins it 90-87

Looking forward to our game with the Hogs. Should be an electric game.
Stefano DiMera
On an unrelated note.. how bad is Louisville..Tech held them to 38 points and they dropped to 0-5.

Kenny Payne era not off to good start.
TXBEAR_bf
Man, how freaking good is Anthony Black! Hard to believe we missed on a legacy. I am not sure if he really ever was high on Baylor, I am sure someone knows more on his Arkansas pick. He is so tough to guard and has a very mature game, really only make 1-2 bad decisions and don't think he ever subbed out.
Arkansas is going to be a tough match up with all that athletic length. Kind of reminds me of the Alabama match up last year. lJ and Adam are going to have to be ready to bring it with guys 4-5 inches taller guarding them.
Bear living in the woods of Bend Oregon
bear2be2
Stefano DiMera said:

On an unrelated note.. how bad is Louisville..Tech held them to 38 points and they dropped to 0-5.

Kenny Payne era not off to good start.
Maybe they shouldn't have fired Chris Mack like a bunch of idiots.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.