Everyday Jon tweet

4,380 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by gobears20
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
IowaBear
I knew he would play this season. Can't wait to watch him take the court even if it's 10 minutes a game. His presence alone should be a huge boost
Big12Bear
Great story unfolding! He's cleared to play. Can't wait to hear the ovation if he plays on Saturday.
Jack Bauer
Wow, almost 1 year to the day.

These two paths clearly went in opposite directions.

Crawfoso1973
You were right all along in predicting a medical miracle. Any advice on Vegas futures?
Crawfoso1973
Did EJ knock Beard's glasses off?
BaylorBears_254
I was one of those who said I would be surprised to see him play this year and some of, if not all of next year as well.

It'll be good to see him back out there, but he is more likely closer to 65% healthy than he is 100%, but any percentage is better than what Flo gives us.
Stefano DiMera
Damn...Good morning Flo!
Quinton
Big news. Need to settle him in slowly. For Jon temper expectations and build to March and beyond. Would expect at least a month of gaining footing. Know he has been practicing hard.

Focus on rebounding and tough screens for now. The rest will come.
Married A Horn
Made my day!
ABC BEAR
gobears20 said:

All that plus playing with JOY.
RegentCoverup
Married A Horn said:

Made my day!
We need to give Beard credit for doing the right thing.

Johnny Bear
I fully expected there would be no way he would play this season with even playing most or more of next season being a pray and keep your fingers crossed sort of thing. If he's able to give even some decent limited minutes at all this season that's nothing short of a miracle. Man will it be welcomed if it happens, as Lord knows this team has missed him.
gobears20
Staff
Also Ashley posted that JTT will be helping host the Sicem365 call in show with him tomorrow
wongobear
I plan to get my hopes WAAAAY up. No way I could be disappointed - LOL

But seriously, if he is truly back that is absolutely huge. JTT is definitely welcome.
Stefano DiMera
Gonna be funny when this tweet was only about him getting an A on his Economics test.
blackie
If he comes back I hope he can stay playing, unlike Blackwell on the women's side who just can't stay on the court.

I can't image trying to come back and being able to keep thoughts out of your head that every time you make a quick turn you are going to tear something up. Hard to get that confidence.
DanaDane
blackie said:

If he comes back I hope he can stay playing, unlike Blackwell on the women's side who just can't stay on the court.

I can't image trying to come back and being able to keep thoughts out of your head that every time you make a quick turn you are going to tear something up. Hard to get that confidence.

I spent Lauren Cox's entire senior year cringing every time she made a quick swirl move around a defender, just waiting for her knee to go out. She apparently didn't think that way, but it sure made me nervous for her!
Chuckroast
DanaDane said:

blackie said:

I spent Lauren Cox's entire senior year cringing every time she made a quick swirl move around a defender, just waiting for her knee to go out. She apparently didn't think that way, but it sure made me nervous for her!

I know it's going to be hard to watch for us fans. I still get nervous watching Love play. Those guys are such competitors, I'm sure adrenaline just takes over.
historian
historian
LIB,MR BEARS
historian said:

EJ
chorne68
I was hoping he would wait until next year and would be his old self. I worry he will hurt himself and will use up his COVID year.
Crawfoso1973
chorne68 said:

I was hoping he would wait until next year and would be his old self. I worry he will hurt himself and will use up his COVID year.
I have to admit I was hoping the same, but I think coming back this year was the fuel that kept him motivated to rehab. As long as he's healthy and there' s no risk of further injury, I'm okay with him making the decision he feels is best.
historian
It seems like he is so eager to play that nothing is going to keep him off the court, except an injury.
gobears20
Staff
gobears20
Staff
gobears20
Staff
gobears20
Staff
gobears20
Staff
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.