Royce O'Neale article

1,535 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by forza orsi
Ashley Hodge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
pwactwac
Thanks for sharing that. Super article. Hard work, doing the right things, and tenacity does make it happen. Love me some Rolls Royce!
Ashley Hodge
Staff
His mom is great- talked with her at length in the airport going to KC. Grounded and charismatic. You can see where Royce gets his values.
setshot
I was hoping that the Warriors would sign him off their summer league team a year ago. I thought that he would be a great fit for them, and they for him. I am really happy for him, and impressed that he has come so far. He is really a good pro.
forza orsi
Ashley Hodge said:

Great article. Love the stats. The best defensive efficiency of any small forward in the league. I really liked two of the tweets they showed -
Andy Bailey's: "I was confused when the Jazz signed Royce O'Neale this past offseason. Dennis Lindsey is really good at his job."
Andy Larsen's: "Royce O'Neale was the seventh leading scorer on the seventh best team in the ACB last year, and somehow Dennis Lindsey was like 'yep, definite NBA player, get him a guaranteed deal,' and it's worked out incredibly well."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.