What if Baylor Alums played in TBT?

1,463 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Ashley Hodge
Baylorbears1216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm watching The Basketball Tournament on ESPN and it got me thinking. How would a Baylor alumni team do? I took a shot at the roster below (assuming no current NBA or NFL players).

PG: Curtis Jerrells, Tweety Carter, Pierre Jackson
SG: Lace Dunn, Brady Heslip, Manu Lecomte
SF: Anthony Jones, Ish Wainright
PF: Perry Jones, Quincy Miller
C: Cory Jefferson, Isaiah Austin
forza orsi
Baylorbears1216 said:

I'm watching The Basketball Tournament on ESPN and it got me thinking. How would a Baylor alumni team do? I took a shot at the roster below (assuming no current NBA or NFL players).

PG: Curtis Jerrells, Tweety Carter, Pierre Jackson
SG: Lace Dunn, Brady Heslip, Manu Lecomte
SF: Anthony Jones, Ish Wainright
PF: Perry Jones, Quincy Miller
C: Cory Jefferson, Isaiah Austin
I might throw in Nuni Omot at SF. I know he played the 4 a lot for us, but I think I'd take him over Anthony Jones in your list above. (And I like Anthony Jones, but I think Nuni has a better outside shot and does a much better job of going to the basket than Jones.)
Ashley Hodge
Staff
they had a team together but it fell apart due to professional commitments from a lot of the list you have on there. The right Baylor team could win it all but that Team Fredette looks like a good mix of what it takes.

Haven't seen Overseas Elite. I know they have won the other TBT tourneys. Their roster doesn't strike the fear of God in you. I thought Ohio State's team would be better: Craft, Sullinger, Buford, Oden, Lighty, Battle, Diebler. But they got clobbered by Fredette. Cooley (Notre Dame) for Fredette is a beast. And so is the NAIA All-American. There are players everywhere.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.