So great to see Matt Sayman back!

1,379 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Media Bear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
o e of my favorites

MrGolfguy
Agree, those guys that reaffirmed their commitment to the Bears and stayed during those dark days will always be among my favorite Bears - Matt Sayman, Terrence Thomas, Tommy Swanson.
Osodecentx
one of the good ones
LIB,MR BEARS
The best dead ball play I have ever seen from a bu player was by Matt. If I remember correctly, tamu was in Waco. One of the Aggie players was giving Matt an earful as they both passed in front of a ref. With the arm opposite the ref, Matt give the guy a little elbow, just enough to tic him off. The guy retaliates with a big shove right in front of the ref and gets T'd up. It was a thing of beauty the way he played that guy. It could not have been scripted any better.
Media Bear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

The best dead ball play I have ever seen from a bu player was by Matt. If I remember correctly, tamu was in Waco. One of the Aggie players was giving Matt an earful as they both passed in front of a ref. With the arm opposite the ref, Matt give the guy a little elbow, just enough to tic him off. The guy retaliates with a big shove right in front of the ref and gets T'd up. It was a thing of beauty the way he played that guy. It could not have been scripted any better.
Sayman was the all-time master for BU at that sort of stuff. Though Micheal Williams and Brady Heslip were no slouches either.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.