Want to help out?

1,012 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CTbruin
fuentbu1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So my principal and I have been in contact with some folks in the Athletic Department, and after getting the go ahead, we are doing the massive undertaking of bringing our kids from Lake Air Montessori to the game vs Nichols State on November 16 at 11am.

Many of these kids will be attending their first Baylor Athletic Event. In short, we have a chance to make some fans for life!

We will not be bringing our PreK or Kindergarten students as that may be too much (220 aged 3, 4 or 5....yeah, no)! That means we would still be bringing a little over 600 including our staff!

I had a thought, and wanted to ask if some on here would perhaps like to sponsor something that day.

Since the game is at 11, and would be over around 1, I was thinking of putting in a huge pizza order to feed the kids.

Would any folks on here be interested in buying a few $5 Hot-N-Ready Little Caesar pizzas?

Just a thought. Post here or PM me! If this needs to be removed, I understand!

My kids gonna see me show out!

Hodge will have to hold the fort down, as this will be my only game not sitting in my seat.

Sic'Em,
Fuentes

Wanted to post here for those who are not on Premium!

I set up a Venmo just for this event (@Fuentbu1)
CTbruin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd like to help. Contact me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.