Final 4 for NBA (Spoiler Alert LeBron misses playoffs)

26,425 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OldBurlyBear86
Fozzie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You be the judge of how engaged he is

Brian Ethridge
Staff
I remember doing that to avoid a five second call.
Roughneck
Fozzie said:

You be the judge of how engaged he is

Interesting video.

Did you know Larry Bird made the playoffs every season he played?
Roughneck
Also Fozzie When will you be publishing your National Basketball Association playoff predictions? I hope to place many wagers based on your keen insight.
BaylorBears_254
If we're going by Fozzie predictions, Id be filthy rich dating bsck to this year and last.

Lakers are in the playoffs if Bron doesn't tear that groin on Christmas.
Fozzie
Roughneck said:

Also Fozzie When will you be publishing your National Basketball Association playoff predictions? I hope to place many wagers based on your keen insight.
Roughneck thanks for asking, interesting info on Larry Legend. You know who also never missed the playoffs? Timmy Duncan. Great players are able to elevate their teams.

Let me start by saying that what Boston did at Golden State the other night is a crime against humanity. They not only beat GS but they took away their will to live.

They are rounding into playoff shape just in time.

In the East, I think you must go with a Final 4 of Boston, Buck, Raptor and Philly.

In the West, Golden State, Houston, OKC and Utah assuming Utah gets Denver in a series which is not a foregone conclusion.

You know who is conspicuously missing from this list? The hapless, heartless Lake Show. About to get lapped by New Orleans and possibly an undermanned Mavericks team. Lake Show is 2-8 in last 10. LeBron is putting up stats though. Just like World B Free back in the day.
Fozzie
BaylorBears_254 said:

If we're going by Fozzie predictions, Id be filthy rich dating bsck to this year and last.

oh we are playing the what if game?

BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

oh we are playing the what if game?

No not at all. I just know 100% of your post consists of bs.

Lakers win- You're quiet
Lakers are healthy and 4th in the West- You're quiet.
Lakers beat Boston- You're quiet.

Lakers lose Bron to a torn groin and start to lose, Lebron comes back (Not 100) and they're still injured as a team- You comment.

You haven't showed me that you can consistently comment and have a valuable argument, which makes everything you say makes no sense lol and this dates back to last year.
Roughneck
Fozzie -

Are there any intriguing games in the National Basketball Association for you on Saturday Night?

Best wishes,

Rchibald T. Neck
Fozzie
Roughneck said:

Fozzie -

Are there any intriguing games in the National Basketball Association for you on Saturday Night?

Best wishes,

Rchibald T. Neck
Knock knock
Who's There?
Owen
Owen who?
Owen 5 in March

Bron putting up stats though. Just like World B Free back in the day.
BaylorBears_254
Yaaay the Celtics beat the Lakers with lebron and a roster of G-Leaguers.

If i remember correctly, Lakers beat a fully healthy Boston squad.

BaylorBears_254
Ya know, although Bron wont be in the playoffs this year, Ill remember that his last series win was against no other than the Boston CELTICS! I can live with that lol
Fozzie
Fozzie
Congrats to the Lakers on being eliminated from the playoffs on their home court last night.

LeBron with a near quadruple double

Only 1 rebound and 2 turnovers away
BaylorBears_254
Lebron will take this offseason to get healthier and better. He actually needed this break after owning so many teams and carrying so many teams.

LA will be back and better next year, just have to stay healthy and surround the team with shooters.

Playoff ratings gonna drop. Fozzie and Roughneck may not even watch
contrario
Celtics lose by 25 in elimination game. What the Bucks did to the hapless Celtics was a crime. Not only did they beat them, but they took away their will to win. Amazing considering Fozzie called them the favorite to win it all this season.
BaylorBears_254
contrario said:

Celtics lose by 25 in elimination game. What the Bucks did to the hapless Celtics was a crime. Not only did they beat them, but they took away their will to win. Amazing considering Fozzie called them the favorite to win it all this season.

OldBurlyBear86
OUCH

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.