Nicholls St game, Friday 11 am

3,037 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by willyric
MrGolfguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sound off here if you will be at this game. Your attendance will automatically get you a spot in the Final round of voting for 'Diehard Fan of the Year'.
willyric
I will likely be dropping my son off at school at 755 am and driving north on 35 strait to the ferrell center..

maybe have lunch with some bear fans and possibly my parents.. then turning around and driving back to san antone..

cmon somebody!!

excited to see Chris and a bunch of kids bless the players and coaches with their presence.
stargell_bello
I'll be in attendance teaching Baylor's next great generation of basketball fans how to heckle the refs without getting told off by the event staff - will probably be making the trip solo unless I can trick some poor unsuspecting member of my family to tag along.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
sweet, you both need to come sit with me. I have some extras. I'll be there with signs and white board.
CTbruin
I'm there
palindrome
I'll be there
Minerbear
Will be there with about 600 of my friends ...
Betitall
Will be there
Shamgar
In
Ashley Hodge
Staff
There will be so few people in premium seats area. All invited to sit down in 115 behind visiting bench. Let's get rowdy and have some fun.
Brendan
Game is listed as "Friday" 11/16 at 11:00 AM... So, was it today or is it tomorrow??
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Tomorrow
Brendan
I thought today was Friday... Dumb moment.
Big Bear
Will be.
stargell_bello
Michibear
Asked this on the game thread with no answer - why 11 am on a Friday? Was it moved because of football on Saturday, or are Friday morning games now a thing?
MrGolfguy
I think its going to be full of school kids.
DanaDane
Makai Mason is exactly what we need.
DanaDane
Why do they have the kids in the rafters? Why don't they bring them down to the side facing the TV cams so it looks like we have more than 300 people at this game?
DanaDane

Ok, Mason almost made it 10 minutes before departing with an injury.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
DanaDane said:

Why do they have the kids in the rafters? Why don't they bring them down to the side facing the TV cams so it looks like we have more than 300 people at this game?
Safety
CTbruin
And some us pay us good money to sit in the good seats
DanaDane
CTbruin said:

llAnd some us pay us good money to sit in the good seats
Well they must be sitting outside because very few are in the arena, as one would expect with an 11 am tip. Give the seats to the kids (although Brian's post about the safety aspect makes sense).
Brian Ethridge
Staff
DanaDane said:

CTbruin said:

Well they must be sitting outside because very few are in the arena, as one would expect with an 11 am tip. Give the seats to the kids (although Brian's post about the safety aspect makes sense).
I'm in agreement. If they aren't being used then put a butt in them.

I know the site raised enough money for 600+ kids to have pizza and drinks at the game today as a fundraiser for Fuentes. He had a set of rules the kids had to follow.
willyric
Can't imagine having to be a teacher there. So many kids. Great game and great seats thanks to Ashley. Best we've looked all year!!
Brandwin
Brian Ethridge said:

DanaDane said:

CTbruin said:

I know the site raised enough money for 600+ kids to have pizza and drinks at the game today as a fundraiser for Fuentes. He had a set of rules the kids had to follow.

Does he work at the school? Saw pics with him with students
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Brandwin said:

Brian Ethridge said:

DanaDane said:

CTbruin said:

Does he work at the school? Saw pics with him with students

Works for WISD.
Baylor3216
How old is that guy now? He's got to be nearing a decade wearing sleeves and cheering
willyric
haters smell like sh(t
Bear8084
Baylor3216 said:

How old is that guy now? He's got to be nearing a decade wearing sleeves and cheering

He's an awesome dude and a great Baylor fan. Love his Baylor style.
fuentbu1
Baylor3216 said:

I'm a young 34.

Baylor Basketball keeps me young. Unless we keep playing close games like we have been, then I'll be using a walker by the end of the year!
willyric
kingdom of God baby. love it brotha..

cmon somebody!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.