MBB at Wichita State Dec 1

989 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by T-REX
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will be attending the basketball game at Wichita State this Saturday, Dec 1st. Will any other Bears be making this trip or will I be behind enemy lines alone. I aint scared but I would love to give this team a great showing of fans!!!
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Ashley Hodge
Staff
represent. Tough place to play but we have the full squad in action and should be amply motivated to give them a little payback after last year's loss.
RegentCoverup
I stayed at the Wichita Marriott, 9100 Corporate Drive..my last trip up. Would do so again, well run, clean, beds are good and it's quiet.

it'll be cold as s---, I'll also warn ya that traffic blows because all of the roads are mile length and stoplights and there is a lot of freeway construction. You won't get lost per se, but it's easy to be sitting in traffic. So map out a few restaurants and stick to them.
RegentCoverup
T-REX said:

I will be attending the basketball game at Wichita State this Saturday, Dec 1st. Will any other Bears be making this trip or will I be behind enemy lines alone. I aint scared but I would love to give this team a great showing of fans!!!
That was me that was in KC last time, had I known you'd be there earlier we'd have bought you a beer, I won't miss ya the next time, that's a promise!
T-REX
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

T-REX said:

That was me that was in KC last time, had I known you'd be there earlier we'd have bought you a beer, I won't miss ya the next time, that's a promise!
I live in KC so you can count on me being there in March again this year!!
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.