OU def. WSU 80-48

1,289 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
EGOTbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Woof, that was a baaad team we lost to.
RegentCoverup
Find a backup team, it will be a long season.
bularry
EGOTbear said:

We were down 30 points in first half to that team
bunation
Wichita State is not THAT bad. OU just owned them that night. 24% shooting.
EatMoreSalmon
Wichita State players might have confused the OU women's scores with the men's and thought they didn't need to prepare so much.
DanaDane
EGOTbear said:

I've now watched at least 3 games of every team in the Big 12. It is a clearcut battle for the cellar between Ok State and us, two short teams, with limited rebounding, bad spacing, marginal PG play, and no consistent outside shooting threat. Hopefully we develop some kind of chemistry by late February and make a surprising run for at least 8th.
DanaDane
double-post
bularry
DanaDane said:

EGOTbear said:

I've now watched at least 3 games of every team in the Big 12. It is a clearcut battle for the cellar between Ok State and us, two short teams, with limited rebounding, bad spacing, marginal PG play, and no consistent outside shooting threat. Hopefully we develop some kind of chemistry by late February and make a surprising run for at least 8th.

Uh. I fear you are correct
xiledinok
The Shockers had one contributor from last year's team returning.
They circled the Baylor game on the calendar to be ready and promote for the program.
Those facts and the fact we are going to get hammered this season is why we got whipped by WSU.

Bears are last in rebounding and assists in the Big 12. I don't know where on the road the Bears win this season in the league.

Oklahoma had plenty of rebounds and open shots against WSU. The Shockers weren't used to shooting in decent sized empty arena.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.