Two significant games

1,213 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Asheville Bear
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coming up. I want the one in Lubbock. We can deal with Ames next week. I believe 1-1 is our worse case scenario.
Johnny Bear
Would obviously like to win them all, but given everything that's happened, if we can win all of our remaining 3 home games and take at least 1 of the 4 remaining road games, I'll be satisfied - especially given the location of those 4 road games.
EvilTroyAndAbed
tommie said:

Coming up. I want the one in Lubbock. We can deal with Ames next week. I believe 1-1 is our worse case scenario.
No it's not. Even if we lose both road games but beat WVU at home next Saturday, that'll be 2-2 through two weeks. If we go .500 starting last night, we're in. To move up on the bracket line, it's a matter of stealing a road game since we lost at home to KSU and KU.

But if we take care of business at home, we'll easily be in the tournament.
rudylaw
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

tommie said:

But if we take care of business at home, we'll easily be in the tournament.
Easily. Hold serve and comfortably dance. Of course, stealing 1-2 on the road would be most welcome!
Asheville Bear
Johnny Bear said:

Would obviously like to win them all, but given everything that's happened, if we can win all of our remaining 3 home games and take at least 1 of the 4 remaining road games, I'll be satisfied - especially given the location of those 4 road games.
I agree 100% with this. Seems like a challenging but achievable goal. I do not expect to win any of the 4 remaining road games, so 1 win out of those would be excellent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.