Kansas fears formal NCAA investigation stemming from FBI case involving college baske

1,892 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by whitetrash
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/kansas-fears-formal-ncaa-investigation-stemming-from-fbi-case-involving-college-basketball/
blackie
And the Sisters of the Poor will get hammered for it. MBB is all Kansas has. If that gets taken down, they got nothing on which to hang their hat. Worst case Self will move on or retire (i.e., Stoops) and things will continue on as they have. Would be surprised if anything will be done, although KU hasn't helped themselves with their downhill (relatively) slide this year. They aren't as important to the NCAA as they have been in the past, IMO.
whitetrash
blackie said:

They aren't as important to the NCAA as they have been in the past, IMO.
Louisville proved themselves to be expendable, so there's precedent.
Malbec
Nervous times at Cleveland State, Canisius, Weber State, Southern Utah and Quinnipiac.
MrGolfguy
ROCK! CHEAT! JAYHAWK!
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
BUVA
Two words in the CBS Sports article that make me suspect KU and Self will skate...."blue bloods."
Dia del DougO
As punishment, the Jayhawks football team must vacate all of their Big 12 wins over the past decade.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
whitetrash
Dia del DougO said:

As punishment, the Jayhawks football team must vacate all of their Big 12 wins over the past decade.
That would mean neither UT nor TCU would have lost to KU....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.