Shaka's last game

2,575 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Johnny Bear
Singletary63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UT is gonna move on after tonight.
BellCountyBear
Like "puff, puff, pass"?
Baylor3216
Ummm they're in the NCAA tournament
OldBurlyBear86
TCU or Texas will make the tourney, not both
Singletary63
Baylor3216....and your point is? The BIG BOYS have already made their decision regardless of any other game he might get to be part of....this is my two cents worth from conversations I have heard but of course it ain't over until the FAT LADY sings. My money is on the fact he is on the way out sooner than later!
bularry
Baylor3216 said:

Ummm they're in the NCAA tournament

I doubt it
BUBear24
HIs buyout is like 13 million. If they were to go after someone like Chris Beard, his buyout is like 6 million. UT may have a bunch of money but I doubt they waste 20 million and then on top add a new coach's salary. He's going to be there one more year, because after that the buyout for Shaka is dramatically reduced.
Saddle Up!
FWIW, Lunardi has UT in the First Four Out list.
Johnny Bear
I don't care what kind of a schedule a team has or how many "quadrant one" wins they might've had - nobody should get into the Tournament with a 16-16 overall record.

And I also think Shaka will get at least one more season, but he will go into it with smoke rising from his seat.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.