Early odds for National Title next year

2,528 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Media Bear
Banned BarleyMcDougal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Westgate has us at 100/1.
Caesar's has us at 500/1. (What the heck)

For reference:
UT is at 40/1 (WG), 40/1 (C)
KU is at 20/1, 30/1
Tech is at 30/1, 30/1

Seems low based on what I think I know about the squad, particularly Caesar's odds.

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/4/9/18301573/ncaa-basketball-national-title-odds-2020-futures-virginia-kentucky-duke-michigan-state
EvilTroyAndAbed
Texas is 40/1? You'd have a better ROI if you set fire to your money.
Mitch Blood Green
It's way crazy to guess. Who's coming back? Who's coming in? I don't know how they guess.
EatMoreSalmon
tommie said:

It's way crazy to guess. Who's coming back? Who's coming in? I don't know how they guess.
OldBurlyBear86
Unfortunately, I think the Whorns might surprise a couple of people.
BCS Bear
This dude had $1500 on Tech at 400-1. Could have sold early for $100k plus but rolled the dice...

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/26467598/the-bettor-had-300000-texas-tech-futures-bet-hedge
Banned BarleyMcDougal
OldBurlyBear86 said:

They return talent and have a really good incoming class. I wouldn't give them 40/1 odds at natty, though.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
I thought I was in the WBB section and was really confused
whitetrash
BarleyMcDougal said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

They return talent and have a really good incoming class. I wouldn't give them 40/1 odds at natty, though.
Jaxson Hayes declared for the NBA, so that should reduce some of the returning talent.
Media Bear
whitetrash said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

Jaxson Hayes declared for the NBA, so that should reduce some of the returning talent.
They live, practice, play (and puff-puff-pass) in the giant distraction that is Austin. That'll dampen things down additionally -- unless they have the second coming of Kevin Durant on that roster ...
whitetrash
Media Bear said:

whitetrash said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

They live, practice, play (and puff-puff-pass) in the giant distraction that is Austin. That'll dampen things down additionally -- unless they have the second coming of Kevin Durant on that roster ...
Durant only got them as far as the Sweet 16, where they were trounced by the Lopez twins and Stanford.
Media Bear
whitetrash said:

Media Bear said:

whitetrash said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

Durant only got them as far as the Sweet 16, where they were trounced by the Lopez twins and Stanford.
See there ... not even the great KD could get 'em to the promised land (though he might've eventually had he stayed another season or two).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.