Spurs Nation

1,515 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BaylorFan1234321
BaylorFan1234321
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Demar + LaMarcus = Dubs
Wineguy89
BaylorFan1234321 said:

Demar + LaMarcus = Dubs

Now officially a stupid take. And if you posted this you are absolutely NOT a member of Spurs Nation. Which BTW no one ever refers to it as such.

Bad take
BaylorFan1234321
Um, don't really know how to reply to this. I know there are many other contributors such as Derrick White Marco and Rudy and many others. Maybe we can sweep the Nuggets?
BearTruth
Correct Spurs Nation is not a thing. I miss Kawhi. Im still so butthurt he left us. We would have a real shot with him. Greedy Ass. I hope they get beat.
BaylorFan1234321
Man if Kawhi never had been greedy and he stayed we could had have a maybe top 4 seed team. With LA showing that he is a superstar and Derrick White improving drastically we could had been great with Kawhi added to that mix. Also Dejounte Murray is coming back next season hopefully so we'll have two starter caliber point guards. Also, which point guard do you like more, Dejounte Murray or Derrick White, because personally I like Derrick a little more because of his offensive abilities. One last thing is that I hope we beat the Nuggets!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.