Pelicans win the first pick in the draft . . .

1,319 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Assassin
Michibear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And now all the Pelican fans are Zionists.

Mazel tov!
bularry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wonder if anyone in NO knows it. Not really a great hoops town
whitetrash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Michibear said:

And now all the Pelican fans are Zionists.

Mazel tov!

They will all convert from being Unibrowians.
tommie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zion is considering going back to Duke. He's not signed with an agent.
Michibear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

Zion is considering going back to Duke. He's not signed with an agent.
Does he really hate Louisiana that much?
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
feed him some craw-fish etouffee. He will be there
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bularry said:

Wonder if anyone in NO knows it. Not really a great hoops town
That may be somewhat true but the core is there and they buy the tickets. If you've ever had the pleasure of attending one of their games at home it blows away the fake Rockettes fans.
tommie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Michibear said:

tommie said:

Zion is considering going back to Duke. He's not signed with an agent.
Does he really hate Louisiana that much?



First, it may be the worse NBA city and second, New York is a better stage.
imarockstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First, it can be the more serious NBA metropolis and 2d, New York is a higher degree.
Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi
bularry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aliceinbubbleland said:

bularry said:

Wonder if anyone in NO knows it. Not really a great hoops town
That may be somewhat true but the core is there and they buy the tickets. If you've ever had the pleasure of attending one of their games at home it blows away the fake Rockettes fans.


I actually have. It's a small city and a Saints town. Not a great nba city

TechDawgMc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bularry said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

bularry said:

Wonder if anyone in NO knows it. Not really a great hoops town
That may be somewhat true but the core is there and they buy the tickets. If you've ever had the pleasure of attending one of their games at home it blows away the fake Rockettes fans.


I actually have. It's a small city and a Saints town. Not a great nba city


When the Jazz were there, they had extremely vocal fans. Part of that might have been that the Jazz had Maravich for a while. Still, put a quality team on the court and New Orleans fans can be pretty enthusiastic. The big problem is that the city is just small now. Lost a lot of people after Katrina.
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bularry said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

bularry said:

Wonder if anyone in NO knows it. Not really a great hoops town
That may be somewhat true but the core is there and they buy the tickets. If you've ever had the pleasure of attending one of their games at home it blows away the fake Rockettes fans.


I actually have. It's a small city and a Saints town. Not a great nba city




Great city for a bought and paid for college player to try to rejuvenate basketball after Davis became a lap dog for Clutch Sports.

You are right about the Saints. I think Memphis, maybe New Orleans. ends up as the SuperSonics back in Washington state.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

Zion is considering going back to Duke. He's not signed with an agent.
If he does, I seem to remember NO will own his rights until the next draft. Then he is open to being redrafted again - I think. Is that correct?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MemoriesofDallas/
https://memoriesofdallas.org/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/texasfootball
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.