OSU Ex Basketball Assistant Gets Off Light

1,963 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by vanillabryce
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/crime/article/Ex-Oklahoma-State-basketball-coach-gets-3-months-13959240.php
xiledinok
He's getting deported. His major coaching is over.
Oklahoma State's coach said he was like a brother. Those two brothers were going to purchase their kids and win big.
Now, Oklahoma State brings in thugs who vandalize cars and tear up things. There will be a big empty arena in a few years in Stillwater.
vanillabryce
It's already empty. Their attendance is a joke for a fairly large public school with limited entertainment options competing against it.
bularry
xiledinok said:

Oklahoma State's coach said he was like a brother. Those two brothers were going to purchase their kids and win big.
Now, Oklahoma State brings in thugs who vandalize cars and tear up things. There will be a big empty arena in a few years in Stillwater.
I like Ok State's new coach, he kicked off a lot of kids that didn't follow the program.

xiledinok
vanillabryce said:

It's already empty. Their attendance is a joke for a fairly large public school with limited entertainment options competing against it.

The have the Thunder, an easier drive than most games in Stillwater.

Larry, he had no option after his players decided to tear up a bunch of property. The "thugs" didn't go over well at OSU.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
bularry said:

xiledinok said:

I like Ok State's new coach, he kicked off a lot of kids that didn't follow the program.
Uhhh...he's just as much a part of their cheating as the assistant coach.
Grizz Air
You make $600k a year and throw it all away for $22k? I don't "buy" it. The only way somebody puts their life and job and deportation on the line like this is if million$ are offered.
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
xiledinok
Grizz Air said:

You make $600k a year and throw it all away for $22k? I don't "buy" it. The only way somebody puts their life and job and deportation on the line like this is if million$ are offered.
No, they aren't paying that much money for high school players.
It's job security to buy guys.
vanillabryce
Just my $.02...Buying guys is why they make $600k or whatever they make... if they didn't take those risks or deliver the players they'd be coaching JV ball.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.