6 Schools Notified of Serious Violations

3,604 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Porteroso
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26960321/6-schools-notified-serious-ncaa-violations
BUbackerinET
Link won't open
BUbackerinET
Opening now
BUbackerinET
Wow, Okie Lite and Kansas in the cross-hairs. Surprised others haven't been canned
EatMoreSalmon
"The schools that could receive notices of allegations were not identified."

Tulsa, Northern Arizona, Alabama - Birmingham, Cal Santa Barbara, University of Nebraska - Omaha, and Emporia State will all receive notices soon?
Ashley Hodge
Staff
"Those top coaches that were mentioned in the trials where the information shows what was being said was a violation of NCAA rules, yes. They will be all part of these notices of allegations," Wilcox told CBS Sports.

Will Wade
Sean Miller
Bill Self

What other head coaches were mentioned directly? Pitino? He's gone. They have evidence on federal wiretaps of attempts to buy players from the 3 above.
Texasjeremy
BUbackerinET said:

Wow, Okie Lite and Kansas in the cross-hairs. Surprised others haven't been canned
Im sure the Big 12 will fine them for "reputation damage" to the conference, right?
chorne68
Big 12 should withhold money and repay us.
historian
chorne68 said:

Big 12 should withhold money and repay us.
Should but won't.
MrGolfguy
Texasjeremy said:

Im sure the Big 12 will fine them for "reputation damage" to the conference, right?
Not a chance
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
Banned BarleyMcDougal
I'm ready for KU to be drawn and quartered. There isn't an alumni base that deserves it more than them.
historian
BarleyMcDougal said:

I'm ready for KU to be drawn and quartered. There isn't an alumni base that deserves it more than them.
I'm sure you don't mean that literally--that would be messy & gory.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
EatMoreSalmon
Barley Diet

https://fastfoodnutrition.org/boston-market/rotisserie-chicken-quarter-white
Michibear
historian said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

I'm sure you don't mean that literally--that would be messy & gory.
Meh. . .

?1338871189

Drawn - quartered
Porteroso
I've got nothing against ku. Nobody knew about this, and any school would have taken self's record lol, don't kid yourself. Yes, KU fans are annoying, because they expect greatness, because most of the time, they get greatness. Nothing wrong with that. Bama fans expect nattys. We all think they are annoying, but put any one of us in their shoes, and you'd get the same thing.

That said, if self has been cheating on this level, hope he gets what he deserves.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.