Pierre Jackson fit?

2,503 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by xiledinok
Ashley Hodge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
I was listening to a podcast on how Philly may have the best defensive team in the NBA with a potential starting lineup of Simmons, Richardson, Tobias Harris, Horford and Embiid. But the weakness is not having a guy that can create off the dribble for others besides Simmons.

I just thinking a small explosive guard may be the perfect fit in Philly. Wonder if they will take a good hard look at Pierre Jackson?
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Ashley Hodge said:

I was listening to a podcast on how Philly may have the best defensive team in the NBA with a potential starting lineup of Simmons, Richardson, Tobias Harris, Horford and Embiid. But the weakness is not having a guy that can create off the dribble for others besides Simmons.

I just thinking a small explosive guard may be the perfect fit in Philly. Wonder if they will take a good hard look at Pierre Jackson?
He was there when he was injured, correct? Or was that the Mavs?
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Started with Sixers
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Ashley Hodge said:

Started with Sixers
That summer league injury for the Sixers was just bizarre.
3rd String Kicker
I think he would have helped the Lakers over the past few years, and still would
xiledinok
Brian Ethridge said:

Ashley Hodge said:

Philly.
Jackson had underwhelming 10 day deal with the Mavs and the Mavs eventually got Yogi Ferrell's career going again. The Mavs were tanking and giving looks at players.
boxster
xiledinok said:

Brian Ethridge said:

Ashley Hodge said:

Philly.
Jackson had underwhelming 10 day deal with the Mavs and the Mavs eventually got Yogi Ferrell's career going again. The Mavs were tanking and giving looks at players.
Not exactly:
https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nba/dallas-mavericks/article129433644.html

What he wants people to know about Baylor football: I want people to see that Baylor is the class of college football. Record GPAs, 26 different majors, guys challenging themselves to be the best they can be. Guys working in the community and guys working to be the best they can be in football. Want people to know Baylor is a great place as a University. -Coach Matt Rhule
xiledinok
boxster said:

xiledinok said:

Brian Ethridge said:

Ashley Hodge said:

Philly.
Not exactly:
https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nba/dallas-mavericks/article129433644.html
They could have brought him back last season. They had the roster room. Notice they signed Yogi Ferrell in your January 2017 story.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.