TRISTAN CLARK PRACTICE HIGHLIGHTS

2,727 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by blueeyedbear
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Notice how the new floor looks in action:

chorne68
jrstrat
Thanks for sharing. These highlights obviously focused on TC but we also got a little taste of the passing ability and elite quickness of Davion Mitchell.
Media Bear
That knee brace looks ... considerable. But Tristan seems to have no problem coming down on it -- trying to build that confidence back, no doubt.

Good to see him up and going again. But I wonder if we'll see him get all the way back to 100 percent by the latter part of the upcoming basketball year. Experience tells me that's doubtful -- maybe 90-95 percent by March without any setbacks/aggravations -- but not impossible either. Thing is, in the past we've seen some guys come through the program who were never quite the same after a serious leg-related (knee/ankle/hip/etc) injury (Q. Miller, A. Bruce, J. Lindsey). Though Miller and Bruce went on to play professionally, IMO I think these outcomes may have held them back a level (though that's really hard to say as well -- for example, neither were known for being great defenders, even at full bore).

Bottom line -- I hope TC and the BU staff doesn't rush things and gives it the proper time to return to 100 percent -- even if it's not until mid-2020. IF he gets there sooner, great. Right now ... looks about 75-80ish percent in that clip (hard to tell in just 30 seconds of footage), but fluid and not too hitchy (very encouraging). Very much like the TC we've seen before. And apparently solid enough to get some limited time scheduled in a couple of the upcoming Italy games (also encouraging) while sitting the other two.

Looking forward to having Mr. Clark back. His presence on the court has been greatly missed.
Grizz Air
He good
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
EasyE
The one thing I took from that video, man that court is ugly with the two bears. Sorry, wrong thread.
blueeyedbear
EasyE said:

The one thing I took from that video, man that court is ugly with the two bears. Sorry, wrong thread.
I agree - Somebody needs to go find whoever designed that court and take their Crayola's away
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.