Kansas MBB, WYD?

2,272 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wineguy89
KyleKing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How in the world did the Kansas administration think this would be ok? I mean, stripper poles? Really?

jdrs
That is crazy and really poor judgment. Especially in the middle of all that is going on with the NCAA.
BaylorOkie
And the money gun was a nice touch. Well done. Massive middle finger to the world.

Self and Long trying to play dumb on this. LOL.
KajunKarlsdad
NCAA going to hammer them so they are going Animal House on them; one last dumb and futile display.
bujkw
Is this what's called going out in a blaze of glory?
xiledinok
BaylorOkie said:

And the money gun was a nice touch. Well done. Massive middle finger to the world.

Self and Long trying to play dumb on this. LOL.

Explanation to young fans how they recruit. I bet it went over well in Chicago.
No Longer Gold
Not stripper poles.

They are expressive exercise columns.
Media Bear
Reminds me of how cocky and flamboyant SMU was about their cheating before their football program got the dreaded "death penalty" from the NCAA.

Clearly this won't happen to KU. It is more likely they'll be wrist-slapped or nothing happens at all. This is how blue-bloods are treated. But the tone deaf approach the Clown Birds are taking so far -- it is not helping their cause at all, to be sure ...
AGFEVER
You name Kyle just like our feeled. I know feller at Texum Univisetiy of Texas name Kyle King long time go but he could not be Baylor fan, he was countryboy. Thank god! WHOOPE!!

FEV
Wineguy89
AGFEVER said:

You name Kyle just like our feeled. I know feller at Texum Univisetiy of Texas name Kyle King long time go but he could not be Baylor fan, he was countryboy. Thank god! WHOOPE!!

FEV

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.