Fozzie's NBA Predictions

23,625 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jorkel
Fozzie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As many of you know, I am an expert when it comes to the NBA. Just like LeBron is an expert on Chinese political issues.

But I digress, here's how I see the league shaping up this year

East

1. Buck
2. Sixer
3. Clover
4. Net
5. Raptor
6. Pacer
7. Disney
8. Heat

West

1. Clip
2. Jazz
3. Rocket
4. Nugget
5. Warrior
6. Blazer
7. Mav
8. Laker or Pelican

Hard to pick against the Spurs making the playoffs but I think this is the year. Honestly hard to pick #8 in the West could go either way, coin flip.
Mitch Blood Green
You have Mav higher than giraffe balls.
BaylorOkie
The ellipsis in that tweet leaves out a critical part of the quote. Not as funny now.
Roughneck
I am not sure why Fozzie posts this stuff for free. He could literally make thousands (millions?) of dollars with a subscriber based service. But I thank him for that.

Really difficult to argue with anything he wrote. I am curious to see the Rockets. With Durant hurt I think Harden is unquestionably the most dynamic player in the league. But will Russ make them a better team? I am skeptical.

Though it will be difficult to replace Kyrie's 24% shooting from the floor in the playoffs I think Kemba will help. Fozzie I hope you saw Carsen Edwards hit 8 threes in a quarter tonight. Steal of the draft. More Ainge genius.

Did you really expect Lebeta to stand up to the People's Republic of China? He's scared of Joakim Noah.
BaylorBears_254
Oh Lord, you guys back again for Pt 3...

The delusional post continue for a 3rd year with Fozzie kicking it off with a beyond idiotic post, and Roughneck following with a well idiotic post as well.

Have fun this year guys, maybe it'll go in your favor this time around lmao.
Roughneck
Fozzie (big winner) correctly predicted that the Lakers would not make the playoffs. Baylor254 is like LeBeta and stays in his feelings and is still very emotional about Fozzie's correct prediction. Too bad.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
one of my favorite threads each year, you all provide plenty of laughs with the back and forth

I will say I like the possibilities with the Mavs

Fozzie
Roughneck said:

Fozzie (big winner) correctly predicted that the Lakers would not make the playoffs. Baylor254 is like LeBeta and stays in his feelings and is still very emotional about Fozzie's correct prediction. Too bad.
thanks Roughneck, I just noticed LeBeta measured 6'8 1/2 without shoes and LeUnibrow was 6'9 1/2. I'm taking note of these things. Injuries will tell the tale. Lake Show has to be injury free to have a shot at the playoffs this year. West is too good and it is crushing to the psyche when you aren't even the best home team in your own arena.
BaylorBears_254
Did Fozzie predict that LeAlpha would miss 20+ games and the Lakers couldnt hold their own without him?

Fozzie and you also predicted the Celtics would make noise in the playoffs and that Boston won the trade lmao, how'd that work for those sorry ass Celtics
BaylorBears_254
Come on now, everyone has to pretty much be injury free to have a chance, we saw that with the Warriors, if they're healthy, they win in 4.

Fozzie
254, do you think LeBron is the best player in the NBA?
Fozzie
Fozzie
LeBron the best NBA player to not be named the best at his position by NBA GMs. I'm sure the fanboys are still living in the past though.

BaylorBears_254
Lebron is still by far the best in the NBA, what Kawhi did in the playoffs is what Lebron did x20.

Had he went against a GS team down KD, Klay, and a hobbled Iggy, he'd have won as well.
Roughneck
Definitely the best player who watched the playoffs from his couch.
BaylorBears_254
I just wanna know are you guys going to be active this time around when things don't go your way? It gets boring when y'all tuck tail and hide and only come back when Lebron loses...
Fozzie
Roughneck said:

Definitely the best player who watched the playoffs from his couch.
Doncic?
BaylorBears_254
Dumbass?
Roughneck
Nasty Baylorbears254 calls names when confronted with facts. Big Winner Fozzie tries to educate him but it is a waste of time. Slander?
BaylorBears_254
Roughneck said:

Nasty Baylorbears254 calls names when confronted with facts. Big Winner Fozzie tries to educate him but it is a waste of time. Slander?

I've been searching for you guy's facts for the past 3 years, they never happened
Fozzie
I surveyed all the NBA GMs this off season. 29 out of 30 said they would take Luka Doncic over LeBron James if given the choice.
BaylorBears_254
Bleacher report is that you?
Fozzie
Roughneck and 254 did you all notice that the Clip is favored by 3 over Lake tomorrow DESPITE not having Paul George? On the Lakers home court no less. Oddsmakers know what they are doing.
Roughneck
The Lake Show with LaBeta is now known as the Lame Show. Many people say Kawhi is creating a dynasty that will surpass Kobe as the King of LA. Fanboys cry. Sad.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie and Roughneck, it seems like you guys are more excited to watch Lebron and the Lakers more than the Celtics and Mavs lol.

I already told you guys, regular season doesn't matter, we'll see what happens you closet LeAlpha fans
Roughneck
The regular season is the only chance we get to discuss basketball with LeBeta fans because the Lakers don't make the playoffs.
BaylorBears_254
Roughneck said:

The regular season is the only chance we get to discuss basketball with LeBeta fans because the Lakers don't make the playoffs.

Im sure you're guilty of discussing him about 13 yrs in a row prior to last year, and even more when he sent those Celtics packing year after year...LeAlpha owns you Mr.PartOwner
riflebear
BaylorBears_254
Lakers fall tonight. Bron played horrible, but he's trying to make AD the #1 option but in reality he just needs to do his own thing. and get buckets. Lakers need Iggy baaaaad

Breaking news tho, I no longer feel like Bron is the best in the world, KD has definitely surpassed him, and he and Leonard are even for now.

At least im not afraid to show up lol, let's see if you guys do after loses
Fozzie
BaylorBears_254 said:

Lakers fall tonight. Bron played horrible, but he's trying to make AD the #1 option but in reality he just needs to do his own thing. and get buckets. Lakers need Iggy baaaaad

Breaking news tho, I no longer feel like Bron is the best in the world, KD has definitely surpassed him, and he and Leonard are even for now.

At least im not afraid to show up lol, let's see if you guys do after loses
commendable but Kahwi is a lot better than LeBron, I don't think that it is much of a debate right now. LeBron may be the 3rd best player on that team after watching the highlights this morning with Danny Green's heroics. I think it is safe to say if Paul George had played that LeBron would have been the sixth best player on that court. Kahwi, AD, PG, Lou, Danny all better.
BaylorBears_254
Ok now stop...3rd best player on the team? No way. Bron is still the best player on his team and Top 1-3 in the league.

He played passive because he wants to run things through AD. He's going to have to play aggressive and let the game flow, he tried too hard to get AD involved.

Its only the first game tho, I'm not worried for them, they'll gain chemistry and be ready for the Clippers next time.

PG will definitely make the Clippers even better but Kuz will make the Lakers better as well.
Fozzie
BaylorBears_254 said:

Ok now stop...3rd best player on the team? No way. Bron is still the best player on his team and Top 1-3 in the league.

He played passive because he wants to run things through AD. He's going to have to play aggressive and let the game flow, he tried too hard to get AD involved.

Its only the first game tho, I'm not worried for them, they'll gain chemistry and be ready for the Clippers next time.

PG will definitely make the Clippers even better but Kuz will make the Lakers better as well.

top 1-3 in the league but not top 1 at his position? Weird, I refer you to my NBA GM survey above.

Roughneck
LeBeta is trying hard to ride AD's coattails. Not an Alpha like Kawhi and it showed. Third best player on the second best team in Los Angeles? Sad.
BaylorBears_254
You've been calling him trash for the past 3 years if Im not mistaken, and he's proved you wrong EACH and EVERY time lol.

Before the injury last year, he was keeping you and Roughneck quiet for months
BaylorBears_254
You mean LeAlpha is trying to make his new superstar teammate comfortable? Cause thats the only reason he played passive lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.