Fozzie's NBA Predictions

23,617 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jorkel
BaylorBears_254
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PUT SOME MUFCKIN RESPECT ON GOAT BRON NAME.

Roughneck tell those weak ass Celtics to get there

Fozzie **** your predictions!

LEBRON IS THE ****IN GOAT
Fozzie
BaylorBears_254 said:

congratulations to Lebron, I read he played great last night. Was watching the Baylor football game. Anthony Davis has really carried the Lakers. Will be an interesting finals. Does it worry you that the Celtics were 35 points better than the Lakers in the two meetings this year?

I don't think the Lakers have an answer for Tatum and Brown. But maybe the Heat will take care of them for you and the Lakers won't have to face them.

BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

congratulations to Lebron, I read he played great last night. Was watching the Baylor football game. Anthony Davis has really carried the Lakers. Will be an interesting finals. Does it worry you that the Celtics were 35 points better than the Lakers in the two meetings this year?

I don't think the Lakers have an answer for Tatum and Brown. But maybe the Heat will take care of them for you and the Lakers won't have to face them.

Carried? Lmao stop it Fozzie. Drop Bron from this team and Lakers don't make the playoffs, drop AD and the Lakers are still a 2-5 seed easily, Give him his respect and flowers for being the best ever already.

Every team you claimed would stop them, they destroyed. So at this point, you should really stop saying "The Lakers wont have a answer" lol.

If the Heat beat the Celtics, wouldn't that mean the Heat were the better team? Lol stop
Ashley Hodge
Staff
LeBron is incredible, but this makes me laugh

https://instagr.am/p/CFn9mXFBDwt

I remember that shot by Murray and thinking at the time "there is no way LeBron doesn't get the continuation on that"
BaylorBears_254
Ashley Hodge said:

LeBron is incredible, but this makes me laugh

https://instagr.am/p/CFn9mXFBDwt

I remember that shot by Murray and thinking at the time "there is no way LeBron doesn't get the continuation on that"

I mean it was continuation tho lol, he never put the ball back on the floor.

The officiating was bad for both sides, i remember Bron getting fouled 3 straight plays in which they should've been 3 straight and ones
BaylorBears_254
hehehehe, bye bye Boston

Roughneck and Fozzie, your time has expired on this thread.
Fozzie
I'm still here, team Heat baby. Heat in 7.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

I'm still here, team Heat baby. Heat in 7.

You have had 29 teams Fozzie.
Fozzie
LOL, Bam Adebayo plays great D against Davis and James and gets two fouls. Listen to the whistleblower podcast, it tells you all you need to know. The NBA is entertainment, not competition.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/whistleblower/id1527436649
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

LOL, Bam Adebayo plays great D against Davis and James and gets two fouls. Listen to the whistleblower podcast, it tells you all you need to know. The NBA is entertainment, not competition.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/whistleblower/id1527436649

Cry cry cry. He fouled them, thats not why they're gettin blown out tho
BaylorBears_254
You guys were so against Lebron and the Lakers after EVERY LOSS, but now that the Lakers are in the Finals and slaughtering the Heat in Game 1, it's all of sudden "not competition" oh shut the heeeelll up
Fozzie

Ashley Hodge
Staff
I thought you said you weren't watching Fozzie? Incredible performance by Butler. One of the best all time in the finals when his team needed it. I don't see how they win another game without Bam back, but if they can get him back, they may make it interesting.

And this was funny, AD played it off well.

BaylorBears_254
Ashley Hodge said:

I thought you said you weren't watching Fozzie? Incredible performance by Butler. One of the best all time in the finals when his team needed it. I don't see how they win another game without Bam back, but if they can get him back, they may make it interesting.

And this was funny, AD played it off well.

You know Fozzie cares about Lebron too much to stop watching.

Butler had a fantastic game, I expected that. They played well and adjusted, nothing the Lakers haven't seen.

Expect AD and Bron to both show up next game
Fozzie
LeBron amuses me, he's a beta. What more evidence do you need than this?

Jimmy Butler is an alpha. May not have enough to get it done due to injuries. Would love to see if the Lakers could beat the Heat at full strength very doubtful.

$41,000 man purse? SMH
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

LeBron amuses me, he's a beta. What more evidence do you need than this?

Jimmy Butler is an alpha. May not have enough to get it done due to injuries. Would love to see if the Lakers could beat the Heat at full strength very doubtful.

$41,000 man purse? SMH

Fozzie, The Lakers were up 30 on a fully healed Heat team...

You keep saying LeGOATS a bets but you legit watch every game that involves him. You love him. You may love him more than me
Ashley Hodge
Staff
I'm dead... I hope Miami wins one more just because someone made this
Fozzie
happy for Anthony Davis, he's a great player. Without Dragic and the fake fouls on Bam in game 1, the Heat were in a tough spot
Ashley Hodge
Staff
what a game
BaylorBears_254
I just had to regroup from last night because I legit almost put an entire clip into my tv....

How DARE DANNY GREEN AND MARKIEFF MORRIS LOSE LEBRON HIS 4th championship! I know there's still 1-2 games left, but HOW DARE THEY!

And nobody better tell me nothing about how Bron should've taken that last shot, he had the entire team on him and if he waited any longer they would've brought the double.

Danny Green is about the most overhyped moth****a in the entire NBA! Give that entire 15mill up now!
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Was thinking this game started at 8pm and just turned it on to see Lakers up by 28 at half? Sheesh... Congrats to Lakers, guess I'll watch something more competitive.
BaylorBears_254
Well, it's been a pleasure and once again i come out on top. BRON THE GOAT, see you on the next thread boys!

MAMBA OUT!
whitetrash
So if BronBron wins a title in an empty arena against a team missing a bunch of starters while no one watches on tv, is he still a spineless coward?
BaylorBears_254
whitetrash said:

So if BronBron wins a title in an empty arena against a team missing a bunch of starters while no one watches on tv, is he still a spineless coward?

Oh cry somewhere else lol.

It's obvious why viewership were down and it wasn't because of what your thinking.

Millions still tuned in, INCLUDING YOU so take that crybaby bull**** ass hate and watch Lebron pop champagne bottles while you sit there and continue to hold some bull**** ass grudge against a guy you never met a day in your life lmao!

BaylorBears_254
BaylorBears_254 said:

whitetrash said:

Oh cry somewhere else lol.

It's obvious why viewership was down and it wasn't because of what you're thinking. An empty gym, which worked in favir of a mot of guys who can't function well with thousands of fans yelling in their ears, a empty gym that EVERY team has to go through. If i remember correctly, Heat all their guys tonight, but yea go ahead and ***** lol.

Millions still tuned in, INCLUDING YOU so take that crybaby bull**** ass hate and watch Lebron pop champagne bottles while you sit there and continue to hold some bull**** ass grudge against a guy you never met a day in your life lmao!

Jorkel
whitetrash said:

How exactly is he a spineless coward?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.