Christmas at the Ferrell Center - Dec 7th

2,209 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ashley Hodge
MrGolfguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baylor is throwing open the doors and giving free admission to the game vs Arizona

Just FYI
Ashley Hodge
Staff
MrGolfguy said:

Baylor is throwing open the doors and giving free admission to the game vs Arizona

Just FYI
good idea, major scheduling blunder but they tried to change the date and could not. Need any "Baylor friendlies' that we can get. They will be showing the Big12 championship game in the Stone Room. If the weather is nice, I'll open up the container after the game and show the Big12 title game commerical free in its entirety with food and beverages.

Hotsauce
Is this real? They are really offering free admission!?
MrGolfguy
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus
Asheville Bear
Ashley Hodge said:

MrGolfguy said:

Just FYI
good idea, major scheduling blunder but they tried to change the date and could not. Need any "Baylor friendlies' that we can get. They will be showing the Big12 championship game in the Stone Room. If the weather is nice, I'll open up the container after the game and show the Big12 title game commerical free in its entirety with food and beverages.

Commercial free?? How?
Ashley Hodge
Staff
game is auto recorded on YoutubeTV so just need to fast forward through commercials.
Big Bear
I will be there as usual.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
any bear fans that want 2 good season tickets for tomorrow... pm me an email and i'll transfer to you
Bearsnarl
Ok, but I still can hardly believe the conflict!

Ashley Hodge
Staff
Bearsnarl said:

Ok, but I still can hardly believe the conflict!

okay you want the tickets?
whitetrash
FWIW ESPN is showing BU at 25-1 to win a Natty, just behind N Carolina at 24-1. Arizona is next at 30-1.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
whitetrash said:

FWIW ESPN is showing BU at 25-1 to win a Natty, just behind N Carolina at 24-1. Arizona is next at 30-1.
good thing I got them at 500-1 the day after the national championship. Caesar's Palace would only take $40 on that action though... unfortunately.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
what is John Wooden Junior and Texas Tech right now?
whitetrash
Ashley Hodge said:

35-1 I think. ESPNews has 3 pages of odds; BU and AZ were on the 2 page, Tech at the top of p 3. Last team listed on p 3 was OU at 60-1.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
whitetrash said:

Ashley Hodge said:

35-1 I think. ESPNews has 3 pages of odds; BU and AZ were on the 2 page, Tech at the top of p 3. Last team listed on p 3 was OU at 60-1.
lol at 35-1. No coach has a bigger halo effect than that guy. I'd put odds on them not making the tourney.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.