Great things happening in College Station

4,500 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chamberman
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
[url=https://ibb.co/yWWdSYr][/url]
MrGolfguy
The mediocrity continues, across their entire athletic dept, nothing to see here. Move on.
DST
They went 0-3 in that tournament. I watched Harvard absolutely out-muscle them. They. Are. Awful.
Johnny Bear
Well they do have that "championship level" football team led by that $7M+ per year rape enabling HC to enjoy cheering for.....

...Oh, wait.....
Timbear
The Aggies are hilarious. They would rather get their brains beat in every year by Al, LSU, Auburn, than play Texas.
Johnny Bear
I've really never understood why it's so much better to be LSU and Bama's little brother than it is to be UT's little brother, but I guess it's just another example of aggy logic at it's finest.
GruntTuff
Johnny Bear said:

I've really never understood why it's so much better to be LSU and Bama's little brother than it is to be UT's little brother, but I guess it's just another example of aggy logic at it's finest.

Aggie syndrome. Only answer. If they don't play Texas teams they cannot lose to Texas teams.

I cannot wait for the day they are invited to a bowl game against UT and decline.

Their answer would be something like they are not going to lower themselves when the real answer is they are scared and would rather just snuggle with their fish old lady.
jdrs
Wonder if Wendell Mitchell thinks he made a good decision to leave?
jdrs
GruntTuff said:

Johnny Bear said:

Aggie syndrome. Only answer. If they don't play Texas teams they cannot lose to Texas teams.

I cannot wait for the day they are invited to a bowl game against UT and decline.

Their answer would be something like they are not going to lower themselves when the real answer is they are scared and would rather just snuggle with their fish old lady.

Did I see correctly that Aggies are playing UT in basketball this weekend?
EvilTroyAndAbed
jdrs said:

Wonder if Wendell Mitchell thinks he made a good decision to leave?
If he's playing a lot, that may be all that matters. Sometimes these kids just want to play more than they are. I ain't gonna get mad at that. Our team is nearly perfectly constructed as is.
DST
jdrs said:

GruntTuff said:

Johnny Bear said:

Did I see correctly that Aggies are playing UT in basketball this weekend?
Indeed they are. Sunday afternoon in Fort Worth on ABC. Texas is going to go to spank them.
Aliceinbubbleland
They've played in baseball several times and the women have a home/home game. It is only football that is holding things up.

Until they find a way to end the season in football UT/aggy just like Florida/FSU or Clemson/SC the inevitable will be on hold.
Mahan1979
Funny how Baylor and Tech fans love to call A&M "little brother" of UT, yet they are, and will always be, little step-brothers to both.
Johnny Bear
Mahan1979 said:

Funny how Baylor and Tech fans love to call A&M "little brother" of UT, yet they are, and will always be, little step-brothers to both.
What's even funnier is A&M being the little brother of LSU and 'Bama - by choice. Enjoy your irrelevance.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
Mahan1979 said:

This is starting to sound like a really big happy family
Aliceinbubbleland
UT beat aggy by 10 yesterday in basketball. They played in a Fort Worth arena I've never heard of? Did they rename TCU's basketball arena?
BUFan88
Dickie's Arena is a new venue that has been built near the Stock Show Fairgrounds.

https://dickiesarena.com/
Baylorbears111
Mahan1979 said:

IIRC A&M was founded at the instruction of Sul Ross. Today, Aggies leave money on his statue before exams for good luck. Sul Ross was a Baylor grad. So, if anything, that makes us Daddy.
Aliceinbubbleland
BUFan88 said:

Dickie's Arena is a new venue that has been built near the Stock Show Fairgrounds.

Many thanks. That is a very attractive setting. I did not know such a building existed until the UT/aggy game.
Ursus Americanus
Mahan1979 said:

You're the one trying to troll a Baylor forum, pretty indicative of someone with deep rooted insecurity.
GoldenBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

BUFan88 said:

Many thanks. That is a very attractive setting. I did not know such a building existed until the UT/aggy game.
I found out about Dickies Arena a few days go when TCU lost to Southern Cal (USC) as part of the dedication activities. My first reaction was the same as yours. But then I saw TCU playing Winthrop at their own gym.
Redbrickbear
Johnny Bear said:

Because the sips always try to hold us aggys down. Gheylor is a school for kids that didn't have no gradz to get into aggyland and tech is full of techtards. The SEC is a brotherhood who loves and supports us! - aggy

They all parrot talking points on that level.
Redbrickbear
Mahan1979 said:

Baylor is the oldest university in Texas and was founded decades before aggy started holding classes in a cow pie filled pasture.

Baylor has a much lower acceptance rate. Aggy is at 80%...that's close to Mississippi state lol

Baylor's campus is one of the most beautiful in Texas. And our girls are actually pretty.

Aggy looks like a Soviet tractor factory/generic business building complex....and your girls are all fat cows from east Texas and the Houston burbs.

You are our little brother.
Chamberman
Johnny Bear said:

They are more like one of Jerry Sandusky's kids to Bama and LSU.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.