Ap top 25

1,829 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EvilTroyAndAbed
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
setshot
The loss to Washington, still a head scratcher for those of us who watched the game, cost the Bears a top ten position in the listing, but there are some good teams ahead of us and behind us. There may be more parity in the game this year than in any of the recent years. I suspect that the list will shift considerably in the weeks ahead and if the Bears take care of business that they will move steadily toward the top dozen teams.

It is always a challenge to play well in December because of the approach of Finals and the gaps in the schedule brought on by that and by the holiday season. Both the men and the women will have a chance to get a key player (Cox for the women and Clark for the men) ready for conference play and hopefully, for the team to get prepared for the long January/February grind. If the teams play well against what is primarily weak competition, so much the better, but there is usually a clunker or two in that string of games. One hopes that it is not against the one or two strong teams on the December schedule.
Jack Bauer
Michigan up 22 spots!!!! (After beating UNC and Gonzaga)
DanaDane
So Juwan Howard truly is the real deal?
JohnProctor
KU and BU the only Big 12 teams on the list? Very odd? I saw Tech lose but I have not been keeping up with BB yet.... any opinions on whether this is semi-accurate or is it just early?
Jack Bauer
Texas is not ranked in football, men's bball or womens bball.
Stefano DiMera
Everytime ive watched Michigan this year Phil Martelli is doing the coaching.
DanaDane
Stefano DiMera said:

Someone, whoever it is, is doing something right. Although I've seen plenty of early season wonders that flame out by midseason over the years.
EvilTroyAndAbed
DanaDane said:

Stefano DiMera said:

Someone, whoever it is, is doing something right. Although I've seen plenty of early season wonders that flame out by midseason over the years.
They got humbled by Louisville last night, but they're still a good team.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.