Kansas Self loses control of his thug team

15,640 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chamberman
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He out d-bagged the KState player, meaning the guy that stole the ball was a bigger d0uche than the KSate player. He stated it correctly.
Oldbear83
Jack Bauer said:

Chamberman said:

Oldbear83 said:

This is what you said, Jack: ' this Monmouth guy out ******bagged the KState player."

Note the bold part?

I took Jack's comment to mean that the Monmoutb player in the video screwed over KU better than the KState player from last night.

We have a winner.
You could have been clear on that.

At least Self has to explain this mess, not Drew.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Hotsauce
The rule is there's a mandatory ejection for anyone who comes onto the court from the bench in that situation. But no additional suspension if they don't participate in the fight.

There was that crazy game from a couple of years ago...Alabama I think it was...that had to finish a majority of the 2nd half with just 3 players after all the reserves were ejected for leaving the bench during a fight.
HoustonBear15
Jack Bauer
Hotsauce said:

The rule is there's a mandatory ejection for anyone who comes onto the court from the bench in that situation. But no additional suspension if they don't participate in the fight.

There was that crazy game from a couple of years ago...Alabama I think it was...that had to finish a majority of the 2nd half with just 3 players after all the reserves were ejected for leaving the bench during a fight.

And they put up quite a fight.

gobears20
Staff
Chamberman
Who is the guy handing DeSousa the stool?
Oldbear83
Chamberman said:

Who is the guy handing DeSousa the stool?

Actually, in the video you can see he's trying to keep DeSousa from totally losing his eligibility by pulling the stool away from him
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Chamberman
Not a hair out of place
Chamberman
KU Yell leaders looking out for each other
Chamberman
KU unveils new alternative logo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.