Video: College Basketball Picks and Predictions | Baylor Bears vs Florida Gators |

3,543 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by wuzzybear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
This one guy ...really lol

That's fine he is picking Florida, but has he even watched us this year lol

Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
OsoVerde
That guy is an idiot. I had to stop it.
Marlin
Idiot, Baylor may very well end up losing this game but that guy is so wrong about everything he said about Baylor.
Insuated that Drew cheats because why would talented players want to play in Waco?
Long athletes?
Plays zone defense?
Drew doesn't make in-game adjustments?
Very obvious he's knows nothing about Baylor basketball.
Marlin
TXBEAR_bf
That Tony guy is a f'ing moron, he is completely ignorant on any thing that this team is doing. Love the "he must be cheating to get athletes to Waco" .Talk about a bold statement with nothing to back it up..what a ****** bag, I hope we all take a minute to reply to his site to remind of what an idiot he is. I was kind of expecting a loss at FL as they are tough at home and we are somewhat due with a sluggish offense, but now I want the Bears to beat the living s@&t out of them just to prove this moron wrong...and to retain the number one ranking of course. That is all. Sic'em!
Mitch Blood Green
I wonder if we were better people before anyone could make a video?
jdrs
That guy was terrible. To just say Coach is a cheater is awful. Guess proof of something is no longer needed in life. Just throw out whatever statement you want. Amazing that a coach who never makes any changes or adjustments can have the #1 team. He must have driven through Waco at some point and got a speeding ticket to dislike us so much.
Johnny Bear
jdrs said:

Guess proof of something is no longer needed in life. Just throw out whatever statement you want.
Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler certainly agree....
Alf
Lol, if I didn't know better I would think this was an SNL parody skit. That guy looked like he was on something. Hilarious when he peeked at the the other guys notes that was picking Baylor.
This had to be a put on right?
sahen
Alf said:

Lol, if I didn't know better I would think this was an SNL parity skit. That guy looked like he was on something. Hilarious when he peeked at the the other guys notes that was picking Baylor.
This had to be a put on right?
A show about wagering hosted by a lady named Minty Bets... I think thats all that really needs to be said.
Big12Bear
That clip is what the "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" must look like.
gobears20
Staff
Wonder how this dude is feeling
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
TXBEAR_bf
I believe Jay bilas said that Gators would win by 5 or more. Wonder if he will eat crow? I think I only saw one analyst pick the Bears, and that was laphanso. I love it, keep doubting the bears, hungry bears are dangerous bears.
BUbackerinET
Fran Fraschilla said the same thing last week - doubt any of them will man up
PaperBear89
This dude may the most ill-informed person to ever have a take on anything.
  • He started off by saying he couldn't remember who Baylor played last year in B12/SEC challenge.
  • Then talked about how Baylor was in zone all the time.
  • Then had the audacity to talk about how Baylor does not play well from behind. Guess he didn't watch last week's game against the Pokes.

The cheating accusation really pissed me off. So I guess we should just assume the same about not-so-scenic locales like Tuscaloosa, Starkville, Spokane, South Bend, etc.

I realize it's a free country, but what a jerk!
PaperBear89
Since Tony likes talking crap about people he doesn't know, I'm gonna say that Tony looks and sounds like a degenerate Vegas stereotype who blows all his winnings at certain types of clubs that feature dancers.
wuzzybear
tommie said:

I wonder if we were better people before anyone could make a video?
I still have a flip fone and wouldn't trade it for nothing. Growing up these days is a huge catch 22. At 62 I can look back with great memories on most things but I would change a few things. It is all about how you think and treat others. You are a better person for posting this even !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.